Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

guster

Jul 13, 2011
West Stand Lower
Not many good songs this time around. The Swedish one was terrible.... much like the winner every year.
Lets have a rock band next year, our recent entries have been so dull we need a bit of life injected into the competition.
For the recond my vote would have gone to the Beautiful Russians.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i'm afraid my saturday night was spent hopping backwards and forwards form The Voice...and The Euro's...........mental torture in my book ,those crazy Georgian's cracked me up though.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Feel sorry for the hump he sung it well and deserved better.
I thought the Romainian song for me was best.

I wonder if we would have won if we performed that winning song? i bet we will come mid table at best from now on....

I like the idea of the girl and her dog doing an act...

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
We are sooooooooooooooo arrogant about Eurovision.

I had forgotten the Humps song two minutes after he finished singing. There was no show, no pizzazz, nothing. It was dull and got the score it deserved.

Im still humming the Swedish song three days later.... not my type of music but cant complain about it. Germany deserved more and was surprised by their poor performance... as for Turkey... well 7th was lucky.... one example of whether position was affected by the televote for Turks all over Europe... and the fact that Azerbaican is pretty much just another Turkish county.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here