Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

European cities

davey

Intacwarrior
Apr 22, 2009
Wanting to go to a European city for my birthday with a few lads obviously for a piss up. Any recommendations? Was thinking of prague.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Prague would be better if you invented a time machine, then went.

We, along with the help of Ryanair and Easyjet, have trashed that city.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Prague was quite good, went there two weeks ago.

If lads I would head to Amsterdam or Munich

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
anyone on here know anything about prague? would be good to have some local knowledge.

davey

Intacwarrior
Apr 22, 2009
Yeah hamburg looks pretty decent want to go for the weekend 25th of jan till 27th wouldn't mind going to a bundesliga game either

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
Went to Hamburg for the haye fight. Whilst the fight was shit and a total waste of money, Hamburg was a great city and would go back. Have done Prague and Amsterdam a few times and both are great but if it was purely a piss I'd say Hamburg, if you want culture too then I would say Amsterdam but take plenty of money, deffo the most expensive of the 3. All in all wherever u choose u will have a great time.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
anyone on here know anything about prague? would be good to have some local knowledge.

Depends what you are going for. When We went, we were warned about Brit stag dos and strip clubs everywhere. Reality, we saw one strip club, in a side street near the rip off Wenceslas Square, and saw one stag do. The rest of it was great beer, fantastic cellar bars, excellent food (lots of pork and cheese based fayre) and really decent people. The architecture is amazing, the only European (capital) city not bombed during the war. Oh, and it's cheap, properly. Old fashioned foreign country cheap, so much so, everyone in our small group of chaps offered to buy rounds!

You have the footie grounds for a bit of entertainment, also, look out online for gigs, it's the capital, so bound to be acts playing there most of the time. Opera and classical music is huge there, the opera houses are quite stunning, as is the castle. We only did a russian club (@daveinprague s club), but there were plenty of others about too.

Don't go to Wenceslas Sqaure unless you are looking for M&S, JD Sports, Costa Coffee and McDonalds, oh and if you buy a drink there, it will cost you double, triple or more, than the next street accross in any direction.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Been to Dusseldorf, Krakow and Budapest. All should meet your needs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here