Written in the stars - Atalanta

Sepulveda

Notts County's younger cousins' fan
Mar 19, 2023
Northern Italy
This is the important graphic as it shows the 'pots' we are all in
We cant draw another team from England or any team from our 'pot'

View attachment 161842
The way you are miles above the other teams in pot 3 is almost embarrassing :facepalm: I wouldn't want to be the two teams in pot 1 and 2 that will get you in their group.
Any significants to the pots?
A group is made up of one team from each pot, so the better your pot (e.g. 1 or 2), the weakest the teams you'll have to face at group stage will be (theoretically.) Pots are decided based on the league's collective European coefficient and on the specific team's European history. So yours is simply based on the Premier League European coefficient applied to 6th place in the league. It's the same system as the Champions League.

Last edited:

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
This is the important graphic as it shows the 'pots' we are all in
We cant draw another team from England or any team from our 'pot'

View attachment 161842
Whichever teams we draw, we have to wish for teams with large capacity stadiums.... Leverkusen and Atalanta for example are 20k and 30k respectively... ticket allocation to the Albion will not meet demand at all ... so Sporting, Ajax and Roma may offer the best Pot 1 chance for me as a MyAlbion+ member with decent points.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I love the fact that we are in pot 3 which is definitely the least interesting (bar USG). All 3 other pots have decent sized teams in.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
I would love a trip to Azerbaijan but looks like we will be in the same pot.

Failing that, Toulouse away while I am out there for the Rugby World Cup would be good!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Yes pot 4 Toulouse best stadium by a stretch possibly followed by Freiburg that has a very boring functional German design.

If we get any of the other teams in pot 4 gonna be near impossible to get tickets. And I'm presuming Ukraine will be no go only for the very brave (although that would surely put you in the top echelon of supporter if you could make that)

The Serbia pot 4 team has a capacity of 4500 😄....that would equate to 225 tickets for us I think. However it is near Belgrade and there are frequent cheap flights from Heathrow

Easy to go down a rabbit hole looking at all the permutations and day dreaming about it.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
What happens AFTER the league games? Who gets relegated to Conference, who goes home and is it a league or knockout? Do the UCL clubs join then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here