Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Europa League - What we know so far

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
Umm ... no? Amex holds over 30k, so those numbers are not stadium capacity. Or have I been whooshed?
Some are getting confused by what the numbers represent.
They are not capacities, but instead club coefficients and these decide your pot placement.
They are based upon how a club preforms in the previous 5 years in European competitions.
The reason Brighton have 21.799 as their coefficient is because we take 20% of the national coefficient.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yes pot 4 Toulouse best stadium by a stretch possibly followed by Freiburg that has a very boring functional German design.

If we get any of the other teams in pot 4 gonna be near impossible to get tickets. And I'm presuming Ukraine will be no go only for the very brave (although that would surely put you in the top echelon of supporter if you could make that)

The Serbia pot 4 team has a capacity of 4500 😄....that would equate to 225 tickets for us I think. However it is near Belgrade and there are frequent cheap flights from Heathrow

Easy to go down a rabbit hole looking at all the permutations and day dreaming about it.
I'd imagine Zorya will have to play their ;home' matches in Poland?

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
So should we get top two, is it then knockout or another league?
Third and conference. Is that knockout or another league.
1st = Round of 16 in Europa League.
2nd = Knockout Round Play-Offs in Europa League, against team who finished 3rd in their Champions League group.
3rd = Knockout Round Play-Offs in Conference League, against team who finished 2nd in their Conference League group.
4th = Out of Europe altogether.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
They are not capacities, but instead club coefficients and these decide your pot placement.
They are based upon how a club preforms in the previous 5 years in European competitions.
The reason Brighton have 21.799 as their coefficient is because we take 20% of the national coefficient.
That's what I thought.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
I think most got that! I don’t think Liverpool are planning to double capacity between now and September 21 🤪

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
I did idly look at this the other day, you're correct in the sense that they don't play in Luhansk at the moment but they appear to still be in Ukraine, in a place called Zaporizhzhia, according to Wikipedia
Wouldn't want to go there either. There's a nuclear power plant that the Russians keep flirting with causing disaster...

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Whichever teams we draw, we have to wish for teams with large capacity stadiums.... Leverkusen and Atalanta for example are 20k and 30k respectively... ticket allocation to the Albion will not meet demand at all ... so Sporting, Ajax and Roma may offer the best Pot 1 chance for me as a MyAlbion+ member with decent points.

I think demand will be strong but there are going to be so many that can't due to time, cost, family etc.

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
It's been a slow lunch...

Attachments

• Notepad_202306061441_47876.png
    Notepad_202306061441_47876.png
    300 KB · Views: 139

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here