Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Europa League Play offs - Second Leg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ok so coverage starts at 11am GMT, but what time will the draw ACTUALLY be made ? Will we have an hour of guff first ? I've got to drop the doris off at Tesco for the weekly shop, so timing is absolutely VITAL

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Ok so coverage starts at 11am GMT, but what time will the draw ACTUALLY be made ? Will we have an hour of guff first ? I've got to drop the doris off at Tesco for the weekly shop, so timing is absolutely VITAL

Screenshot_20240221-165446~2.png

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Yeah, 30min max.

It's all quite low key. Club reps aren't there. They get on with it.

el punal

This is ridiculous. We are all grown up men (and women), forget the adult bit, and here we are hoping and planning where and how to get to eight different destinations in Europe on the same day. Great fun though, eh! :drink:

P.S. I’m putting my money on us getting Freiburg. Car from Calais (8 hours), flights to Strasbourg or Zurich close by. Train from St.Pancras is incredibly expensive. Hot air balloon possibly.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
According to Naylor earlier PBOBE is in Switzerland for the draw.
Oh really? I saw some of last season's draw, and it looked like a studio with no guests.

Perhaps they've changed format. Bit tough on the CEOs who have just qualified tonight.

Anyway, show is 30min in schedule, so definitely done by 11.30.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
No one gives a shit whether or not you've had an easy ride, you either win it or you don't. When you look back at who's won each cup, you just see the winner, you don't go 'oh well in 2019 Liverpool had an easy run' (no idea whether they did or not, which is kinda the point).

So I'll take an easier draw please.
I'll agree with your explanation, no one wants to be drawn against us.....so I've read

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
This is ridiculous. We are all grown up men (and women), forget the adult bit, and here we are hoping and planning where and how to get to eight different destinations in Europe on the same day. Great fun though, eh! :drink:

P.S. I’m putting my money on us getting Freiburg. Car from Calais (8 hours), flights to Strasbourg or Zurich close by. Train from St.Pancras is incredibly expensive. Hot air balloon possibly.

Seven different destinations, with one of them in two different days. Just to be complicated.

I was in Freiburg this time last year, wonderful city. Basel airport is the closest. Strange little airport though, the buildings are in France but immigration was to Switzerland and then you get straight on a train to Germany.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
It will be Roma. I’ve got a 3 night city break booked there with Mrs P in April 🤦‍♂️

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea

My prefered destination . . . .nice drive in the Alfa, and a rudimentary grasp of the lingo.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Can we draw Marseille again this round? I know they are through but is there something in place where you can't play the same team from your group in the immediate next round?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here