Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Europa League fans' forum transcription

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Hopefully my last question. If a plastic card holder no smart phone does anyone know if the euro games can be added to your plastic Season ticket or good ole fashioned paper tickets?.
Will be phone or paper tickets but no details available yet.

mile oak

May 21, 2023
Will be phone or paper tickets but no details available yet.
Ive had a look on club website thanks no mention of how existing STH with plastic cards i.e. no smart phone is handled. Huge gamble shelling out if its mobile phone only obviously paper is ok. I know the club are as helpful as they can be but what if there is some Euro ruling it has to be on mobile phones? Im stuffed then. Unless you meant you can have tickets on either paper or phone in which case please accept my apology. Thanks

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
Mike Gaywood - Been to quite a few away games. Get chatting. Been told by other fans that they are at their first away game, got through a 1901 mate.
JG - made changes on 1901 away tickets purchasing partly due to UEFA. When 1901 members buy away tickets, they now need to give a name and it can’t be changed. Trying to stop people buy speculatively. For Europa League, depending on countries, fans may need to give passport number and/or flight details. Also likely that some games will require in-city collection with photo ID.

If this user is on here give us a PM i think we know each other.

mile oak

May 21, 2023
Am I correct in saying if you are a STH and decide NOT to purchase the 3 match package by the time individual sales are available to STH on match by match basis (i.e. after draw 1st Sept) ticket dales for My Albion+ members would have gone on sale so there is (a) no guarantee your season ticket seat will still be available and (b) any seats will be available (if i.e. My Albion+ members snap them all up)?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Am I correct in saying if you are a STH and decide NOT to purchase the 3 match package by the time individual sales are available to STH on match by match basis (i.e. after draw 1st Sept) ticket dales for My Albion+ members would have gone on sale so there is (a) no guarantee your season ticket seat will still be available and (b) any seats will be available (if i.e. My Albion+ members snap them all up)?
If, as a STH, you don't take up your option for the 3-match package by August 15th, there is no guarantee that your seat will be available on a match-by-match basis, as others will have had the chance to select it when they have their chance to buy a 3-match-package.

mile oak

May 21, 2023
If, as a STH, you don't take up your option for the 3-match package by August 15th, there is no guarantee that your seat will be available on a match-by-match basis, as others will have had the chance to select it when they have their chance to buy a 3-match-package.
just thinking as others may want to know (Im gonna have to get a 3 deal package even though in reality I may only be able to make 1 of these dates its a gamble unfortunately) how many Albion+ members we now have?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
David Foster - Don’t know fixture dates - can’t find them anywhere.
PB - recounted dates.
DF - all evening games?
PB - yes
:facepalm:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Felt a lot of these questions would have been best asked in an email.
I’m puzzled how someone can register and log into an online forum yet cannot find the dates online.

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
Felt a lot of these questions would have been best asked in an email.
To be fair, the FAB sent emails (and posted on here) asking what questions fans wanted answered about Europa ticketing... took the replies to meetings with the Albion... and the outcome was... to have a Zoom call with the fans about it :lolol:

kentgully

Jan 10, 2016
Worthing
STHs have until 15th August to buy the 3-match pack for their own ST seat.

After that there are various phases listed in JG's response as other groups get the option to buy the 3-match pack.

Anything left after those phases will be available on a match by match basis when specific fixtures are known.
Simple... thanks.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Quite, no ballet only opera for away games

Standards are slipping
😂 My plan, if I can get a ticket, is to make a trip of it and take in an opera on the previous or next night. I've already started looking at schedules in likely opera houses.

No ballet is fine by me 😂😂

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Ive had a look on club website thanks no mention of how existing STH with plastic cards i.e. no smart phone is handled. Huge gamble shelling out if its mobile phone only obviously paper is ok. I know the club are as helpful as they can be but what if there is some Euro ruling it has to be on mobile phones? Im stuffed then. Unless you meant you can have tickets on either paper or phone in which case please accept my apology. Thanks
Yes I meant paper and phone, just how friendly or cup matches are done now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here