Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Europa League fans' forum transcription

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
I’ve flown twice from Tel Aviv in the past 10 years. I don’t remember being asked to get there that early. Might have been 3 hours but not 4. OTOH, if this rumour takes hold I might have a better chance of getting a ticket. Now that I think of it, might have been 5 hours. Even 6. Nightmare, never again!
To be fair that is good to know as my research seemed to indicate it would take a while, but it’s not somewhere I have much experience of.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Dressing up as the milk tray man was quite funny,a sure indicator that PB does indeed read NSC over his morning decaffeinated mocca chocca latte.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
To be fair that is good to know as my research seemed to indicate it would take a while, but it’s not somewhere I have much experience of.
Without getting involved in any political discussion, it’s a truly superb country to visit if you’re interested in history and culture. And food… TBH, it’s not the sort of country I’d choose to travel to for a quick in-out football match visit. But if you can tack on a few days for a holiday break, well worth it.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Seemed to be gaining a Visa if it was 21st September and it’s something that definitely requires two nights as you have to travel down to the port. Flights wasn’t too much off an issue.
Visas
You don’t need a visa to enter Israel as a tourist. On entry, visitors are granted permission to stay for a period of up to 3 months. ??

Also Haifa airport is 17 Min drive from stadium. Tel Aviv airport 1 hour

And I've spoken to a few people now who have said customs are fine in Israel

mile oak

May 21, 2023
I never realises there are so many variables to these home matches. I havent even gone there with away games yet as the variables mount up!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Thanks Bozza for the great summary. As an Albion+ member it sounds like it's going to be very difficult to get tickets for any of the games, including the three-pack - wasn't sure if remaining tickets would be available to A+ members on a game-by-game basis if the three-pack wasn't bought, so am pleased that TNT will be showing the games. Would LOVE to attend at least one of the games but managing my expectations on this front.

And did I understand it correctly, that the three-pack was home games, or could include an away game?
I'd say Albion+ members who want to commit to the three games in advance will have a decent chance of getting the pack. Certainly, if you're quick off the mark when the A+ window opens.

No, there'll be no package that includes away games - they'll be sold match-by-match.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There's a good chance MyA+ members that are quick on the first day of sales will get a 3 match pack.. Not all season ticket holders will buy the 3 match pack due to work commitments etc so should be plenty of seats available after the 15th August.
That's certainly my take, With all games being school nights, I expect some child STH won't take up their seats either.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If there is no exchange and its inevitable some fans wont (or might possible choose not to) go to all in their pack of 3 wont this create more empty seats than usual which seems a real shame.
The vibe I took from the fans' forum was different to the "absolutely no returns" type message on the website yesterday.

It sounds like the club would like to facilitate an exchange if they can, but I can understand being guarded about that currently because the intention of the 3-match pack is really for those who absolutely do intend to come to all three games, not those who think "I've no idea what games I can make, but I'll buy it anyway".

By saying an exchange will be open, it means people buy the pack and lock in what might be quite a healthy discount, regardless of how many games they attend.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
If there is no exchange and its inevitable some fans wont (or might possible choose not to) go to all in their pack of 3 wont this create more empty seats than usual which seems a real shame.
I suspect they’ll have ST sharing in place for home tickets by the time the games happen as a minimum…….

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Yes although I guess there is a very small chance that some kind of local event prevents a game being played on the Thursday it should have been.
No

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
That's certainly my take, With all games being school nights, I expect some child STH won't take up their seats either.
With the new anti time-wasting measures in force, there are going to be some very late nights!

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
I think that’s quite likely. Which is why I suspect there may be a rethink on exchanges closer to the games. I thought they were a bit cagey on the call yesterday when asked about this.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
If they do have a returns scheme in place for games fans who purchase the 3 pack cant attend, what will be the refund. Guess they'll charge the full price for the games you can attend (£45/£50 per match) meaning there would be no refund.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Surely the only people to blame for any gaps are those that have bought tickets to something they can't attend?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here