Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Europa League 3-game home ticket pack

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Very decent value if you buy the 3 match pack. Very.

£25-£33.33 per adult per game for 3 matches that are arguably our biggest ever games. Pleasantly surprised. Well done TB/PBOBE
And Chelsea.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Yes, that’s my point. Without knowing who the opponents are, it’s a tricky decision.

I'll probably end up waiting until after Sept 1 to see who we get, and dates. Unlike some, I don’t think the games will be an instant sell-out, if they sell out at all. It means I’ll probably end up not going to all three which I’m relaxed about.
I agree, really doubt there’ll be trouble getting tickets if you want them.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
I had an email saying the led signs were going to be 10cm taller so anyone in north stand rows a-c could change their seat (I think we are the displaced) - I can’t see how 10cm will make much difference to the view.

Anyone think it will make it hard to see? I really can’t see it happening tbh but am unsure!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You need to pre-register for the away games in Europe so club have an idea on numbers

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Im rubbing my eyes at some of the comments on here.
It's £25 per game to watch Albion play in Europe!
Yes but we don't know who we're playing, or whether we're H/A, or whether travel is included, or what the guest pie will be, or what time kickoff will be, or whether we're potentially paying for a dead rubber, or whether it might be raining, or whether we've signed Kudus, or how much the programmes will be, or what time Dicks opens, or whether the trains are running, or what time the P&R opens, or if we might be sitting with foreigners, or...or...or...

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
So as I indicated I gave the brief a miss, am I entitled? :ROFLMAO:

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I had an email saying the led signs were going to be 10cm taller so anyone in north stand rows a-c could change their seat (I think we are the displaced) - I can’t see how 10cm will make much difference to the view.

Anyone think it will make it hard to see? I really can’t see it happening tbh but am unsure!
Assuming it would be an issue IF you were sitting down….. so it had to be highlighted. I’m guessing some near the front do sit though

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Can’t make one of the dates (September) but can make all the rest. I’ll therefore probably buy the pack to avoid missing out but there is a risk of paying for a game I won’t get to. I can take the hit, but seems a shame that it could result in 2 empty seats if these are non-transferable. Ticket Exchange?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

The email I saw posted said A-C will be netted off so the seats won’t be available

Indy

Apr 19, 2012
I’m not clear as to whether I will be able to use the share ticket function on this? Hopefully we will….

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Any mention of which parts of the 1901 will not be available? ? At work so couldn't watch!,
Covered in my thread here:

Sounds like c15% of tickets being taken by UEFA, but there are extra tickets for sale as not all 1901 tickets are held by members, with some sold match by match.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Im rubbing my eyes at some of the comments on here.
It's £25 per game to watch Albion play in Europe!
It was £25 to watch Albion-Liverpool in the FA Cup last season, and it took quite awhile to sell out. I have a Liverpool supporting ex-workmate who was staggered by this!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here