Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Europa League 3-game home ticket pack

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Very strange. Someone had taken my 1901 seat but I got one 10 seats closer to the half way line in the same row.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
No,

That is for STH who didn't initially take up their own seat but then decide to buy. Essentially this is for STHs who want a 3-match package but want to sit in a different seat to their own.

The earliest a non-STH can buy a seat in a 3-match package is the MyAlbion+ window on 21st August.

If you want two 3MP tickets - one for a STH and one for a non-STH then you need the non-STH to be a member and wait until the 21st and buy two together.

Thanks Bozza. I'd read it a couple of times and couldn't work it out. She's already a A+ so I'll wait until then to get tickets together.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
For some reason it's not letting me select my seat and is charging me the highest price.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
It was £25 to watch Albion-Liverpool in the FA Cup last season, and it took quite awhile to sell out. I have a Liverpool supporting ex-workmate who was staggered by this!
We had just played them in the Premier League which probably didn't help. Like you, I think the Euro games might be a slow burner until people know the fixtures but they'll probably sell out in the end. I think one issue too is that a lot of casual fans just assume matches like Liverpool are always sold out - and the rules surrounding who can buy and when also put off people who expect it to be as easy as buying a ticket for other forms of entertainment.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
For some reason it's not letting me select my seat and is charging me the highest price.
Not sure how 1901 works - but if you're talking about non 1901 STH seats, I don't think you select your seat as it's already allocated via your member number etc. You just need to select the age banding and it gives you the price. That's how I've read it anyway.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Not sure how 1901 works - but if you're talking about non 1901 STH seats, I don't think you select your seat as it's already allocated via your member number etc. You just need to select the age banding and it gives you the price. That's how I've read it anyway.
Yes, that's what I did.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Yeah it’s making me worry, have I got until next week?
For logistical reasons, it makes a lot more sense for me to wait a week to bag our season ticket seats as time off work is complicated and they're not transferable. I agree, it's a bit nerve-wracking!

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Very strange. Someone had taken my 1901 seat but I got one 10 seats closer to the half way line in the same row.
They've changed the lounges as well. My ticket has always been Harveys lounge but for the Europa games it is telling me I'm in the MWB. Just had a look at my ticket for Saturday and the Harveys branding has gone from it and no mention of any lounge. I wonder if that is a change not just for the Europa games??

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Mine did that, was showing £100 when I added two adults but when I assigned the names it adjusted to the right price for our block. The actual seat numbers didn’t appear anywhere in the transaction or the confirmation email. It just says ‘ST Own Seat’.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Booked my 3 season ticket seats not long to wait in the queue either now the initial rush has died down.

Quick question for Apple users out there, when using the ticketing site on their Apple devices has anyone else had a problem where Apple Pay won't work? I got my son a ticket for the Luton game at the weekend and now doing this transaction for the Europa League games it returns an error, saying Apple Pay is unavailable whenever you select it as the payment method.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
This is all very exciting. Can anyone really believe that the main topics are now just about the price bracket of our Europa League seats or what time we will get back after the game. Not that long ago it was entirely possible that we wouldn’t have a club at all! What a time to be alive 👍😋!

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I had that panic and the correct price was showing at checkout. So all good
Bizarrely, if I did it via the app it showed as £100, via the website it was £75 (which I paid) but I'm actually in an £85 area so not quite sure what was going on, saved myself a tenner though.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Booked my 3 season ticket seats not long to wait in the queue either now the initial rush has died down.

Quick question for Apple users out there, when using the ticketing site on their Apple devices has anyone else had a problem where Apple Pay won't work? I got my son a ticket for the Luton game at the weekend and now doing this transaction for the Europa League games it returns an error, saying Apple Pay is unavailable whenever you select it as the payment method.

Yes that Apple Pay problem happens all the time for me.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Just discussing this elsewhere with @El Presidente

Every time I buy a ticket, I find I struggle with ApplePay - which is incredibly easy everywhere else - before I figure out how it works on the ticketing site and manage it. Then, the time I come to buy a ticket, I find I've completely forgotten the specific knack and I'm frustrated once again.

I've not bought my 3-match pack yet, so I have that joy to look forward to!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here