Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Euro 24 Qualifying Draw

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
This is being drawn tomorrow at 12

England are in Pot 2 after the less than successful Nations League.

Annoyingly we are in the same Pot as Scotland and Wales so won’t be able to draw them.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Yep, the cake walls are over after that Nations League showing. Could get a much more difficult group. Fortunately, the money men are making it harder and harder not to qualify for these tournaments as a major nation.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
This is being drawn tomorrow at 12

England are in Pot 2 after the less than successful Nations League.

Annoyingly we are in the same Pot as Scotland and Wales so won’t be able to draw them.

crikey, it's exciting, isn't it

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Everyone forgets nations league is used for seeding for tournament qualifiers so not quite as ‘pointless’ as everyone thinks !

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Yep, the cake walls are over after that Nations League showing. Could get a much more difficult group. Fortunately, the money men are making it harder and harder not to qualify for these tournaments as a major nation.

Your right thats why dont take much interest until later stages in these competitions.. World Cup an eg with Wales.USA and Iran in our league

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Best:

Switzerland
England
Armenia
Faroe Islands
Gibraltar
San Marino

Worst:

Spain
England
Sweden
Türkiye
Northern Ireland

England are due a rotten draw at some stage soon.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Everyone forgets nations league is used for seeding for tournament qualifiers so not quite as ‘pointless’ as everyone thinks !

No, we need to get back up to group 1 for the World Cup draw where there is very little room for error.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
I’m finding it harder to get behind England since we’ve been in the EPL. I’ve been to 1 England match since we went up and I used to go to 1 or 2 a season. I can’t just turn my dislike for certain players on and off depending on which shirt they’re wearing. For example I can’t stand that snide Kane, on and off the pitch he comes across as a total prick. I wouldn’t have noticed when we were in the championship.
The fraud of a head coach isn’t helping either!!

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Have we ever played Malta in qualifying? I remember us playing a friendly against them just before Euro 2000. A desperate 2-1 win in Valletta under Kevin Keegan.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I’m finding it harder to get behind England since we’ve been in the EPL. I’ve been to 1 England match since we went up and I used to go to 1 or 2 a season. I can’t just turn my dislike for certain players on and off depending on which shirt they’re wearing. For example I can’t stand that snide Kane, on and off the pitch he comes across as a total prick. I wouldn’t have noticed when we were in the championship.
The fraud of a head coach isn’t helping either!!

I thought you were Italian? A chance to get revenge over North Macedonia.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
We will lose to Italy twice and get second place due to Ukraine and NM taking points off each other.

Thanks to Southgate we will now be in a tricky group for World Cup qualification unless we get back up to group A of nations league.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Apart from Italy it should be a pretty simple ride. Ukraine and Macedonia are ok teams but shouldn't have much of a chance against England.

For Sweden... looks like we might miss out, struggle to see us beat Belgium and/or Austria.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Ignore I didn’t realise the draw was made

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here