[Other Sport] EURO 2022 Official Thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
I think this England women's' team could beat the men right now. Far more dynamic, aggressive and skillful, even without their headcoach they outclassed and outplayed NI.
The limp lettuce leaf that is Southgate could learn something from watching this team.

Much as i like watching the team playing in this tournament i think you are perhaps a tad OTT with that statement , although undoubtedly i agree they are playing very attractive football - some of the crosses are delish and the interplay and touches on the ball precise .

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Record breakers again, no women's or men's team have ever qualified from a Euro group without conceding a goal not have a team in a major championship qualified with such a positive goal difference.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Norway shockingly bad today again... Had them as the only dark horse to disturb the top 6 from reaching the semi finals but looks like they will be out before the night is over.

Norway only seemed to wake up when Austria scored ... and that was only briefly. Norwegians outnumbered the Austrians in the stand ... attendance announced as 12,667 if memory serves me correctly.

Lovely evening to be at The Amex though ...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I think this England women's' team could beat the men right now. Far more dynamic, aggressive and skillful, even without their headcoach they outclassed and outplayed NI.
The limp lettuce leaf that is Southgate could learn something from watching this team.

Northern Ireland women are part time.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Anouk Hoogendijk :love:

Yep.

Hoogendijkwiki2-cropped-Anouk-Hoogendijk-Wikipedia.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports