Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Euro 2016 Tickets.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Completely silly question but just to check, (I've just seen people have applied for England v Wales tickets on other thread) but where do you apply (I thought I was too late?!) - Uefa website..?

Edit - just seen you have to be an England 'travel' member and get an access code. I think I'm a standard member only :(BI assume there's no way round this..?

Edit2 - just seen you can upgrade but it's £75 ouch!

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
Im a member of the england supporters club and applied for the wales game not sure when im going to find out had the choice of all england games plus the other rounds fingers crossed

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
I don't think you need to be an England Member to apply for tickets. On the UEFA site where you go to select the team you want to buy tickets for, there is a link at the bottom to the general access ticketing website. Through this link you get a list of all the games and can apply for up to 4 tickets for any / every game. They seem to only have Cat 1 and Cat 2 tickets available through this route.

I have applied again for a game I missed out on getting tickets for in the first round of sales.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Apply on general UEFA site.

Too late for England fans as you need a minimum of 1 away game to qualify and that window finished with the Spain game.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Apply on general UEFA site.

Too late for England fans as you need a minimum of 1 away game to qualify and that window finished with the Spain game.

but they are allowing people(anyone) to join the away cllub now and be guaranteed a ticket in marseille if they want it......i have seen the email

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
nice image you get after confirmation of your ticket request

england.jpg

Marty___Mcfly

Sep 14, 2011
Ticketing was due to close yesterday, but the application deadline is now extended to 1st Feb.

Marty___Mcfly

Sep 14, 2011
So tickets are being allocated this week from the last round of sales- anyone got any this time?

Not sure what they do with any remaining unsold tickets? Maybe they just go on general sale without a ballot? I know there is a ticket exchange website opening up in March where people can sell any tickets they no longer want..

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I have had money taken on my credit card, but no confirmation email as to what games I am attending. Because I applied for them all (bar Russia) it could be any number of combinations as it may not be the price category that I wanted. It's a bit of farce really as all other countries have been told, so have booked hotel travel etc.

Marty___Mcfly

Sep 14, 2011
I have had money taken on my credit card, but no confirmation email as to what games I am attending. Because I applied for them all (bar Russia) it could be any number of combinations as it may not be the price category that I wanted. It's a bit of farce really as all other countries have been told, so have booked hotel travel etc.

Yeh, same happened to me last time. I think it only took a day or two after I saw the payment on my credit card for the UEFA website to update then I could see what tickets I had actually got. Pretty sure I had to check the website myself- that was updated before I got sent an email from UEFA.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Through Englandfans had a decent wedge taken today. Only 2 of our group were not guaranteed all games but think they got them.

Just need the confirmation, but we've already started putting plans in place.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
England vs Slovakia in St Etienne and Austria vs Iceland in Paris. Bagsied the other day from a friend who can't use them. Need to work out travel and accommodation which could be interesting.

Snoop Dogg

Jun 19, 2009
Does anyone know of a way to legally pass on unwanted tickets at face value?

In Brazil the resale portal was open until the end of the tournament so as long as the tickets hadn't been picked up, they could legally change hands until the match in question took place. The resale portal for these Euros has now closed, and anyway there wasn't the option to collect the tickets, only for them to be sent out before the tournament. My QF tickets in Lille have been delivered but I now can't go :down:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007

In Brazil the resale portal was open until the end of the tournament so as long as the tickets hadn't been picked up, they could legally change hands until the match in question took place. The resale portal for these Euros has now closed, and anyway there wasn't the option to collect the tickets, only for them to be sent out before the tournament. My QF tickets in Lille have been delivered but I now can't go :down:

Did you purchase through EnglandFans or just through applying randomly?

If you do find that you can pass the tickets on i'd happily take them off you at face value (been trying all the resale portals but had no luck). Or do the tickets have your name and require ID at the ground etc?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

its prob not legal per say to transfer tickets anyway but i presume you were never simply going to the QF only. You will be attending other matches. Done a few tournaments and Usually find you get chatting to genuine football fans and there is always genuine face value ticket swapping and not touting going on. Im sure you will have no problem meeting a genuine fan whilst you are out there who is travelling around who would love your tickets,

Marty___Mcfly

Sep 14, 2011

You can buy and sell on Viagogo, you just need to use their Swiss website. I assume it must be legal as its a big company and the tickets are very clearly advertised. Uefa could have had them taken down if not?

Snoop Dogg

Jun 19, 2009
its prob not legal per say to transfer tickets anyway but i presume you were never simply going to the QF only. You will be attending other matches. Done a few tournaments and Usually find you get chatting to genuine football fans and there is always genuine face value ticket swapping and not touting going on. Im sure you will have no problem meeting a genuine fan whilst you are out there who is travelling around who would love your tickets,

That was the initial plan but only managed to get one match so was going to make a weekend of it instead. Otherwise, it would be easy to pass them on to another fan out there.

Snoop Dogg

Jun 19, 2009
You can buy and sell on Viagogo, you just need to use their Swiss website. I assume it must be legal as its a big company and the tickets are very clearly advertised. Uefa could have had them taken down if not?

I looked at Viagogo but surely I’d need a Swiss address in order to sell them?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here