Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Euro 2016 Tickets.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
Applied for the Saturday Lens game, UEFA took money from my account last week so I'm presuming its for that

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Applied for 1 group stage game in Lille
Semi final and final. It said somewhere that 1.7m tickets have been applied for final tickets. So working that out. The stadium holds 81,338 = 21/1 chance of getting a ticket
Fingers crossed.

Not sure it's as simple as that is it?

FA Cup final at Wembley holds 90,000, but each team only gets 25k.

If stadium is 81k I'd say UEFA will have 10k for sponsors and corporates minimum.

I applied for 4 x 4 tickets, no e-mail as of yet.

forrest

Aug 11, 2010
haywards heath
Applied for 4 games. 2 in Lens, one at St Denis and one at the Parc de Princes. All in the same week. Now of to check my credit card to see if any money has been taken yet.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I have had £250 taken out of my account, judging by the amount I have one of the quarter finals in either Lille or Paris, or the Final.

Will be happy with any of them!

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Has anybody else on here applied? Me and a mate have applied for around £1000 worth.

• Fairly Reasonable Prices
  • Nice Venues
  • Easy to get to
    [*]Last Proper Euros

Should hear by the end of the week. Just wondering if anyone on here has had any luck?

You say last proper Euros but is it not going back to normal after 2020? I thought the weird hosting format in 2020 was because it was an anniversary

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
Both my stepsons have applied for random tickets together with ten or twelve of their mates, each of them asking for four tickets. They hope to go to four venues, but what they'll see there is in the lap of the Gods. Their strategy seems to be that if they get more than they all need, some will be sold back to UEFA and some taken to France to be sold on matchdays to ticketless fans from whichever countries are playing at the time. Rather them than me, but they seem to think the uncertainty over tickets and venues is all part of the fun! Hope it works out for them and for anyone else on NSC hoping to take the same route to the Finals.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
There's a group of us who have applied from Manchester. To date we have 28 tickets, including four for the final. :vuvu::vuvu::vuvu:

Last edited:

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Between me and a mate we got tickets for a last 16 game in Paris and a quarter final in Marseille.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Managed to get tickets for all 4 quarter finals. Depending on who is in which groups, I'll probably send two of them back. Maybe do Lille on the Friday and Paris on the Saturday. Would love to see England and don't think it would be too difficult getting to the quarters. (famous last words)

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
Dear Football Fan,

Thank you for applying for tickets for UEFA EURO 2016™.

We regret to inform you that, your ticket application for UEFA EURO 2016™ was not successful.

Boo.

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Managed to get tickets for all 4 quarter finals. Depending on who is in which groups, I'll probably send two of them back. Maybe do Lille on the Friday and Paris on the Saturday. Would love to see England and don't think it would be too difficult getting to the quarters. (famous last words)

I'll take them off your hands... Mine were all unsuccessful :(

lethaldrizzle

Apr 30, 2007
South East London
Two group games in Bordeaux. Won't be glamour teams but doesn't look like the whole thing will be exorbitantly expensive either, and it'll be good just being there. Last chance to go to a major tournament for me as I won't visit Russia or Qatar and in 8 years I'll be too old!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
4 tickets for the final here:vuvu:

I'll take them off your hands... Mine were all unsuccessful :(

Exactly, why would anyone send them back? I consider myself lucky I only applied for 4 group matches (x3) in the north and ended up with, as Paul Weller would say, the Paris Match on the 13th of June. Dunno if I'll use them as the boy is only six, travel and hotel may or may not be problematic but I'm sure someone will have them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here