• Stay

Votes: 269 67.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 132 32.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
What I find sad is that if Boris had come out for remain it would have been a walkover. Unfortunately he wants to be leader of the Tory party and has seen his best chance of that is being a eurosceptic. He really isn't and nor his family. They are immigrants from Turkey. The family are proud of their roots and will vote Remain but apparently Boris isn't. He is a fantastic talker as are people like Nigel Farage, Alex Salmond but not many others apart from demagogues like Hitler and Mussolini. I am not comparing them just drawing you attention to them.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Ok, let's see. Anyway, up at 5-30. Shall leave it to the Remainers in the day to keep me informed, they seem to be able to access the news and p.c's in daytime.
Vote tomorrow night for me.............OUT it is. :)

Be sure you make it by 10 o'clock, and I won't tell anyone if you change your mind

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Yes by 2018 all the populace will be fed up, vote in the right wingers who can then run Europe........

Greece didn't qualify for a bailout under EU rules. That soon got forgotten. The EU makes it's own rules.
Turkey won't be joining next week, next month or next year. By 2018 Merkel will be gone, Hollande will be gone and Cameron will be gone. New leaders, New treaty, New rules. Visa free travel first as a tester and then they are in.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I'm actually now off out to vote and still cant decide which way , i've been remain , out , remain , now i'm no bloody sure again

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
What I find sad is that if Boris had come out for remain it would have been a walkover. Unfortunately he wants to be leader of the Tory party and has seen his best chance of that is being a eurosceptic. He really isn't and nor his family. They are immigrants from Turkey. The family are proud of their roots and will vote Remain but apparently Boris isn't. He is a fantastic talker as are people like Nigel Farage, Alex Salmond but not many others apart from demagogues like Hitler and Mussolini. I am not comparing them just drawing you attention to them.

Yeah, funny one that but so brazenly political. he is a modern-day Heseltine that Johnson.

His brother Jo is the Universities Minister, campaigning for REMAIN, his sister Rebecca is a columnist in the Mail on Sunday [and probably has another job :)] she was on the anti-Farage boats on the Thames, a strong REMAINer. I know his Dad, Stanley, a passionate environmentalist and strong IN vote.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Started off as remain.... now voting leave
Get in!

Er, well, out.

In 10 years when the EU is even more ****ed than it is now, NSC will be full of people saying they voted out, when they really voted in but they're too ashamed to admit it.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I'm remain because I really do think we are better off in the EU but if the people speak and decide leave I am confident enough that Britain will overcome any initial problems that brings. The only thing I won't look forward to is the initial jeering from some of the right leaning voters who have seen this whole campaign as a vote on immigration. I kknow not all leave voters are the snarling, right wing fascists they have been painted as, and I truly believe we are all voting for the what we believe to be the country's best interet.

Either way, It'll be an interesting 48 hours. Enjoy your votes people, and bon chance!

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Get in!

Er, well, out.

In 10 years when the EU is even more ****ed than it is now, NSC will be full of people saying they voted out, when they really voted in but they're too ashamed to admit it.

Nothing like a bit off all round positivity.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

I guarantee I'll never say I voted OUT.

If we do leave today, what will be will be, but my conscience will be clear.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Started off as remain.... now voting leave

Get in!

Er, well, out.

Never has the phrase "If you can change one mind" seemed more apt.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Remain campaigners out in big numbers all over Lewes, Out campaign nowhere to be seen. "It's IN the bag for Brighton..." :amex:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here