Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Estoril vs Brighton

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Ensico looks very promising. Love his confidence to be direct. He will make mistakes for sure but from what little I've seen he seems really positive. Well done Julio.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Thanks. Sorry you can't manage the effort .................. :shrug:

I’m watching the game on my TV. I found it by typing a grand total of 5 letters in to the YouTube search bar (BHAFC)

Why would I close safari on my phone, find & open the YouTube app, search for BHAFC, copy the link and then come back to post the link for you when I could just tell you the very simple way of finding it for yourself? Do you have someone wipe your arse for you too?

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I’m watching the game on my TV. I found it by typing a grand total of 5 letters in to the YouTube search bar (BHAFC)

Why would I close safari on my phone, find & open the YouTube app, search for BHAFC, copy the link and then come back to post the link for you when I could just tell you the very simple way of finding it for yourself? Do you have someone wipe your arse for you too?

maybe he's not retired yet, so he hasn't got all day

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Think Sarmiento has looked really good, particularly strength wise, which is the element missing from Encisco’s game.

Mitoma looks promising. Pleased to see Undav get off the mark, smart finish from distance.

Van Hecke didn’t look as comfortable as last week defensively.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
If I post one time asking people to spell “Enciso” correctly, will that be sufficient to get people to do it?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Ensiso is some player

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
My son in law is a scheduler for DAZN, I use his log in .
It was him who got all Brighton pre-season friendlies on DAZN .

He’s a Luton STH, though.

Japanese commentary unfortunately.

Can you ask him why Dazn didn't show Cardiff vs Brighton in 2018 after I'd got out of bed at 3.45am here to watch it.
I'm still angry about it[emoji6]

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here