[Albion] Estoril vs Brighton

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
[TWEET]1548385660788097024[/TWEET]

Enciso doing a great job, he might even skip the year on loan

Early days - has to be border line, but can he get the minutes to help him develop here ?

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Early days - has to be border line, but can he get the minutes to help him develop here ?

Fair point, the worst thing we could do is to try and shoehorn him and Sarmiento in to the squad and give neither of them the minutes they need. It sounds like he’s been one of the most exciting players on the pitch in both games now though. It’s a nice problem to have I suppose .

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
The other thing to bear in mind about Enciso is the WC which disrupts the rhythym of the two halves of the season in terms of loans.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I know he’s been injured . It happens. He’s a footballer. But the “sick note” stuff is not only undeserving - he’s played a lot of football for us and nobody has any idea about tonight (just as likely to be sick of Covid etc) - but feels insulting I think for someone like Webster.

No intention of being insulting any more than I was of Welbeck when he was injured, I guess you feel suggesting a player may be a bit of a sick note is insulting. I don’t :shrug:

However he missed most games last season and it’s sad if he’s going to miss the start of the season. As you say it could be covid or even a niggle. Hope so, we miss him when he’s not playing, a star player for us imo and totally suited to Potterball.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can't believe we had to give them last season's away kit in order to guarantee a win.

#PubTeam.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports