Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Estoril vs Brighton

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
My son in law is a scheduler for DAZN, I use his log in .
It was him who got all Brighton pre-season friendlies on DAZN .

He’s a Luton STH, though.

Japanese commentary unfortunately.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Their keeper pulls of another stunning save from a Dunk header from a corner. We could have scored 5 tonight.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
He is a great player, I really like him, but he does seem to be injured often and for a long periods

In three seasons he’s played in 82 out of 114 PL games. And in his previous season it was 44 of 46 Champ games for Bristol City.
Dunk played in 98 of 114.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
In three seasons he’s played in 82 out of 114 PL games. And in his previous season it was 44 of 46 Champ games for Bristol City.
Dunk played in 98 of 114.

Last season he played just 16 games as a starter. He has played less games every season since he joined due to injuries

This season hasn’t even started and it APPEARS that he is already injured?

I think it’s fair to suggest that he is a bit of a sicknote

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Big Shane , Undav Enciso, Van Hecke on for Veltman, Solly Welbz and Gross(?)

Sarimento, not Enciso

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Last season he played just 16 games as a starter. He has played less games every season since he joined due to injuries

This season hasn’t even started and it APPEARS that he is already injured?

I think it’s fair to suggest that he is a bit of a sicknote

I know he’s been injured . It happens. He’s a footballer. But the “sick note” stuff is not only undeserving - he’s played a lot of football for us and nobody has any idea about tonight (just as likely to be sick of Covid etc) - but feels insulting I think for someone like Webster.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I know he’s been injured . It happens. He’s a footballer. But the “sick note” stuff is not only undeserving - he’s played a lot of football for us and nobody has any idea about tonight (just as likely to be sick of Covid etc) - but feels insulting I think for someone like Webster.

Even without this absence, it is unfortunate that all his time out for us have been muscular type injuries based on wear & tear , rather than impact. I think he’s been working hard to try and improve but sometimes it is just genetics / body make up. But agreed he’s not a certified career sick note as before joining us he only had 1 serious injury which was ACL or similar was it not ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here