Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Essien/Raul rumours

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Bouncer for me. Though both were trumped in my humble opinion by the finest dog in soap history Well 'ard.

But Bouncer was miles cuter than Well'ard and could also do tricks like sneakily crawling across the floor on his belly.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Michael Owen has once again said that he will either stay in the Premier League or play abroad next season but will categorically not drop down a league.

Personally I think this is just a smoke screen to hide the fact that he and Tony are locked inside a suite at the Grand negotiating a deal as we speak......................... :dunce:

He could of signed for Stoke weeks ago, so why hasn't he? My guess is they're not offering much of a deal (maybe pay as you play) and he's holding out but I'm guessing the interest in pretty low in the Prem.

He wont go abroad as it will be too far from his beloved stables. I'm not convinced he has much interest in football anymore as why would he be happy to warm the bench at Utd when he could have been playing elsewhere.

While he thinks there's interest he'll take the money and hope he's injured most weekends so he can go racing.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I've asked my girlfriend to adjudicate and she has gone for Bouncer too. But as her opinion is, to quote Michael Essien again (albeit on a different subject) "worth nothing" (he was talking about my opinion on John Terry), I'm sticking with Well'ard.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
We need someone who speaks our main language, Spanish. We don't have a Paraguayan, so shall we sign Roque Santa Cruz? Say, by the end of the week?

Right. That's me and rumours done for another year.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We need someone who speaks our main language, Spanish. We don't have a Paraguayan, so shall we sign Roque Santa Cruz? Say, by the end of the week?

Right. That's me and rumours done for another year.

Guess?

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Dogs in soaps are all JCLs, as the most notable domestic pet was the, now no longer with us :angel:, cat in the intro to Corrie :smile:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Just something I picked up on the Mid Sussex Seagulls Facebook site Sheebs. I know no more than than that to be honest.

Flair

Flairniac
Sep 1, 2010
Essien was on Brighton pier this afternoon, maybe it's true after all..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here