Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ESPN verdict: Relegated

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
About half of Burnley fans - including me - do not want to finish 7th if it means Europe (a poison chalice unless you have a strong squad with plenty of depth).

Nor would I want Burnley to follow the West Ham/Southampton example of losing in a July qualifier to some eastern european minnow.

I'm not entirely sure about the poisoned ron nature of the UEFA Europa League, beyond the fact it makes pre season a little more competitive than the manager would like.

It has to be the natural progression of the division or else you'll just end up as Stoke.

Next season will be Burnley's third in the Premier League if your too scared to make that move then after £300+m has flowed through the club, what's the point of being there?

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I wonder what they think now?

Still a way to go, but still..!

larus

The thing about predicting who'll get relegated is its all a bit of a lark (unless you're a Baggies supporter). You don't have to say 'I estimate that Brighton will stay up' and if wrong not only does the Albion Prexit, but you also lose your job and your house.....imagine if the country were run but nothing more substantial than a collection of second rate pundits.

Oh, hang on....

Yeah, like Carney, the IMF, CBI, all their predictions were so accurate.

Oh, hang on....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here