England v Slovakia and Wales v Russia ko 8pm.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Can't do any more Woy? How about scoring a few GOALS you fvcking tit

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Playing Monday night again instead of on Saturday might save hospitals and the police from a busier night. You have to see it from their point of view; we have a real problem with alcohol in this country.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I suggest we wait to the knock out rounds before sacking everybody. I'm sure the Germans and Italians have looked ordinary in the group games in tournaments in the past, then went on to win the whole thing. It still could happen.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Well that was completely uninspiring. With the exception of Dier's long ball and the first half pass to Vardy, no invention or creativity.

Can't help but feel sorry for the likes of the die-hard England supporters (like NSC's Mr Blobby) who season-in, season-out follow the national side around the globe more in hope than expectation of us ever winning anything.

Still, plenty of time for sightseeing after Monday's penalty shootout.

They and we deserve so much better.

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
I wish Hoddle would stop hyping up the England team in spin doctor mode. The performances have been mediocre with the absence of any decent finishing.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Fair play to Wales, they did something we didn't do which is to put a sh1t Russia to the sword. Great to see that bunch of cvnts dumped out of the tournament.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I fecking hate watching England ... Pissing about around the half way line with 10 minutes to go!

Good job sturridge's toe poke went in or we would be on the plane home now

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Wales must be embarrassed losing to that shower.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Lallana was England's best player tonight, as soon as he went off we stopped getting in down the flanks.
Wilshire is massively overrated.
A few players showed inexperience towards the end, Dier and Alli in particular.
To be fair this team is looking light years better than the dross showing of 2012. Although NOTHING will convince me this manager is international class.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Not much competition there though

Hodgson totally deluded thinking we're going to smash a team, how about we did it to Russia and Slovakia ? As soon as we meet a half decent team the first thing that will happen is our defence will be exposed as shambolic

Sorry Ernest, you're totally deluded if you think we can smash a team that gets 11 players behind the ball for 90 minutes. At most you can hope to unlock them early on with a bit of quality and then see what comes when they presumably now come out to play. Any team would do well to "smash" Slovakia tonight.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Lallana was England's best player tonight, as soon as he went off we stopped getting in down the flanks.
Wilshire is massively overrated.
A few players showed inexperience towards the end, Dier and Alli in particular.
To be fair this team is looking light years better than the dross showing of 2012. Although NOTHING will convince me this manager is international class.

We are looking better than we have been but we clearly lack the guile to break down teams sitting back (which is ironic as that is what we do during qualifying).

Not as bad as all that and we are still in it. Lets see what happens.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Do we really pay Woy £3M a year to manage that crap? It beggars belief. We were truly awful tonight. No passion, no commitment, no skill, no motivation, no interest and most importantly no goalscorer. Woeful just woeful.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Slovenia wanted third more than England wanted first.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Sorry Ernest, you're totally deluded if you think we can smash a team that gets 11 players behind the ball for 90 minutes. At most you can hope to unlock them early on with a bit of quality and then see what comes when they presumably now come out to play. Any team would do well to "smash" Slovakia tonight.
Wales managed to score 2 against them and now 3 against Russia. England scored 1 in 2 games against the same opponents.

Sorry, I forgot-we dominated possession so all is not lost.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports