Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v Iceland 8pm

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Murdoch and Sky have destroyed English football - too much money for average players and teams with billionaires playing fantasy football and American hedge funds trying to cash in on the daft money.

Absolutely, we won so many tournaments in the 20 years prior to Sky.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm watching in France and whilst I can't understand what they are saying they all seem to be laughing.

Some things mean the same in every language. Folk in Europe must be pissing themselves.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I can't stop laughing, a piss poor group we should have won in a canter and then we fluke a easy match against Iceland instead of Portugal and that idiot Hodgson manages to mess it all up, should have brought Rashford on at half time instead of sick note Wilshere, no plays safe when we're losing. So called superstars on £250k a week putting crosses and free kicks straight into the crowd, totally embarrassing.

Italy are light years ahead of us for one.

I think it is down to passion. Playing for England really did not seem to motivate people. Yes they looked devastated at the end but only because this performance is likely to negatively influence future income.

Well done Iceland and well done Ital. they got some slagging off on NSC but as you say man for man better in skill, guile and passion...

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Absolutely, we won so many tournaments in the 20 years prior to Sky.

The real sadness for us in this household about the game was the reason for us missing the first 20 minutes of it. We had other things to do. The light for our country has dimmed.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
But England are still through to the knockout stages. aren't they?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Wasn't that penalties?
Yes, it was. We won.
That was a draw.
So you're saying that Germany didn't beat us in 1990 and 1996, and Argentina didn't beat us in 1998?

We must be better than I remember.

Seriously, he said who we've beaten in tournament knockout / sudden death games, not about winning in 90 minutes.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
One thing you can never forgive is a lack of effort and that looked like a team who could not give a ****

Well done Iceland and well deserved clearly proud of being given the chance to be at this tournament and meant more to them

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Why take Ross Barnsley and not even give him a kick? He was crap last few months of the season, so why take him?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I remember I was really angry at Roy in Brazil.

I've been beyond caring about him all tournament.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here