England U21s Ticket sales Failure

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'm a bit surprised its down to the club to sell the tickets for an international match at all, to be honest. I'd have thought it'd be down to the FA.

I expect you are right but it is still the clubs fault according to most people

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Why was it such hard work to buy tickets for Mondays England game at the Amex. The club have been advertising the match at every opportunity quite rightly trying to fill the ground and when you go on line to buy 5 tickets to introduce some of your family and friends to the Amex experience you can only buy one ticket.You then get on the phone to find that you are number 27 in the queue, time is running out its Saturday morning so you drive 25 Miles to the Amex to find one member of staff on the ticketing desk.An hour and a half later after waiting in the slowest queue ever I leave with my tickets.I hear you ask why did you not buy your tickets earlier , well I was like many others waiting for better tickets to become available hopefully in the upper tiers.why not sell the best tickets first and make it easy.....

This is clearly no good and it SHOULD not be this much of a chor to buy a few tickets for the match at the Amex.
Jesus some people on here speak a load of crap.

Jul 7, 2003
Why can't you just buy tickets online rather than hold on the phone for ages??

Maybe because not all ticket options can be bought online. You can't buy a family ticket online - only in person or by telephone.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Me & Mrs Earle and son (adult) were pretty interested in going, but didn't think there was any P & R so lost interest. When they shouted down the bus for the Palace match that there would be P & R after all, the motivation to go was lost.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
How are you meant to know where your seat is if you aren't in your usual season ticket spot?

I imagine this will be a problem for some. Booked online so know where I'm going, plus I have one paper ticket..so mine and my son's seats are the two next to it!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Me & Mrs Earle and son (adult) were pretty interested in going, but didn't think there was any P & R so lost interest. When they shouted down the bus for the Palace match that there would be P & R after all, the motivation to go was lost.
It's not been clear which P&Rs are working. I thought the Racecourse was open but it isn't. Poor communications.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
How are you meant to know where your seat is if you aren't in your usual season ticket spot?

Print of the mail confirmation the club sent you ?

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
How are you meant to know where your seat is if you aren't in your usual season ticket spot?[/QUOTE

when you purchase your seats it will tell you the ones you are allocated and you will also get a confirmation email stating your purchase so if you can use a biro and have a handy scrap of paper you should have no problem getting to your seat.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
But the real reason ticket it is crap buying tickets for football is such an arse is because the system is designed to CONTROL the "customer" rather than sell to the fan,they want names against seats so they can stop you buying again if you are a bad boy.If tomorrow is your first foray into watching England wait till the hoops you have to jump through when you want to go to Wembley.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
.If tomorrow is your first foray into watching England wait till the hoops you have to jump through when you want to go to Wembley.

Honestly can't think of anything worse. Would go through the hassle of Wembley for BHA anytime, but would never do it for England.

MongoJerry

Mar 23, 2013
Got my tickets at the Amex on Saturday after giving up waiting for the upper tiers to open. I noticed to my surprise that transports included as let the back of the ticket but upon checking the website it's hidden but says its not. What's the chances of being pulled up on this by a southern trains jobs worth ?? I'm planning to risk it and just show my ticket. Nothing was said at the ticket desk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports