England U21s Ticket sales Failure

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Is the right answer and if everyone moans loud enough it may be the last U21 game at the Amex

Our gripes are fully justified and they can keep their poxy under 21 games if they don't like people having an issue with the way this has been handled. I'm sure St Mary's or The Madjeski would love to host the next one and good luck to them.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Our gripes are fully justified and they can keep their poxy under 21 games if they don't like people having an issue with the way this has been handled. I'm sure St Mary's or The Madjeski would love to host the next one and good luck to them.

Really, what a shit attitude so **** the club, **** Bloom and bollox to any additional revenue vitally needed to plug the £8 million gap.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I thought that I saw yeserday that so far 17000 tickets had been sold, some of them must be in the upper tiers of the West and East

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Why was it such hard work to buy tickets for Mondays England game at the Amex. The club have been advertising the match at every opportunity quite rightly trying to fill the ground and when you go on line to buy 5 tickets to introduce some of your family and friends to the Amex experience you can only buy one ticket...............................

All you needed to do was to set up details for the other 4 people in your party, add them to have you as 'Friend & Family' then buy 5 tickets.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Looks like about 19,000 to 21,000 ? Still a good turnout? I think the tickets are price reasonably. I hope we attract a few new and old supporters to the Albion / Amex . Come on England :bounce:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

And the albion, I am sure, love to host this one.

It seems reasonable to open up stands as demand requires, rather than have everything available at once.

For me, seeing the England U21s at the AMEX is more important than which stand I am sitting in.

Hope we get more of these matches, if this is a success.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Unable to attend this game for work reasons but as a treat thought I'd buy two tickets for friends who want to experience a game at the Amex. Online for the past week or so only south east corner (not the best seats) are available. So went to the stadium and they have both north and south seats behind the goal. Bought two. But why aren't these seats available online?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
We should have put all the seats on sale at once, then we would have needed twice the kiosk staff and about five times the stewards.

Or just sold the upper tiers only, and covered the all of the lower tier seating with massive murals of Wilfried Zaha in an England shirt.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I do think needing a membership number for every on-line purchase was odd, although it is quite easy to get one.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Unable to attend this game for work reasons but as a treat thought I'd buy two tickets for friends who want to experience a game at the Amex. Online for the past week or so only south east corner (not the best seats) are available. So went to the stadium and they have both north and south seats behind the goal. Bought two. But why aren't these seats available online?

They have been. I've been checking through the last week or two to see when the upper tiers go on sale, ALL lower tiers have been on sale online.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Anyone would think that the view from the lower tiers was rubbish; it isn't. All games I've seen at the Amex are from WSL and it's a brilliant view, particularly of you're more than 10 rows back. The way people are so precious about always sitting in WSU makes me think that you get free BJs at half time up there.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Anyone would think that the view from the lower tiers was rubbish; it isn't. All games I've seen at the Amex are from WSL and it's a brilliant view, particularly of you're more than 10 rows back. The way people are so precious about always sitting in WSU makes me think that you get free BJs at half time up there.

Sadly we don't however I heard you do is WSL hence the reason I have tickets there tomorrow

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'm a bit surprised its down to the club to sell the tickets for an international match at all, to be honest. I'd have thought it'd be down to the FA.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports