Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] England to beat Australia (in the RWC) or Albion to beat Cardiff?

England to beat Australia (in the RWC) or Albion to beat Cardiff?

• England to beat the Aussies

Votes: 17 12.5%
  • Albion to beat the Taffs

Votes: 119 87.5%

• Total voters

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Why is this even a question? It's like asking me would I rather England won the ashes or brighton won a corner today.

Seeing as I don't give a shit about the ashes and cricket I will say Brighton winning a corner.

However, those who like both will probably want England to win the ashes as that's clearly a bigger deal in the context of both sports.

So when people say "i don't understand how you would rather want England to win today, rugby is crap" , their response is meaningless.

So RUGGERS for me if I HAD to choose. Massive game.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I was thinking there's bound to be some Palace on here voting for England but 10% !! and some Brighton fans voting for the rugby!!

I didn't realise some people cared that much.

There are other visiting fans than Palace on this board. I've seen posts from Carlisle, QPR, Bolton, Charlton & Blackburn fans.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Should imagine the ITV exec who lumped £60m on the TV rights is shitting himself at the prospect of the hosts crashing out.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Why is this even a question? It's like asking me would I rather England won the ashes or brighton won a corner today.

Seeing as I don't give a shit about the ashes and cricket I will say Brighton winning a corner.

However, those who like both will probably want England to win the ashes as that's clearly a bigger deal in the context of both sports.

So when people say "i don't understand how you would rather want England to win today, rugby is crap" , their response is meaningless.

So RUGGERS for me if I HAD to choose. Massive game.
You need to start your own thread for questions like that!

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Albion to beat Cardiff. I have no interest in rugby but would obviously prefer both to win!

Leyton Gull

Banned
Sep 14, 2015
It would be fantastic if either happened but both Albions wheel loose. It goes without saying I'd prefer it if Brighton win. I'm surprised you arx!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Albion losing would be a bummer. England losing will be a disaster, so for the first time ever in one of this type of poll I'd rather see the Albion lose

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Rugby is a boring stop start game of fat blokes running around with an egg under their arms.

You have no idea !
I like football but one could also say that football is a stop start game of overpaid tattooed blokes rolling around pretending to be hurt.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I would like to read a rugby union manual on why all fouls are conceded, so I know what's going on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here