Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] England to beat Australia (in the RWC) or Albion to beat Cardiff?

England to beat Australia (in the RWC) or Albion to beat Cardiff?

• England to beat the Aussies

Votes: 17 12.5%
  • Albion to beat the Taffs

Votes: 119 87.5%

• Total voters

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Have I clicked on the wrong forum ???

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
If it came to a straight choice. Would have to beat Australia, exit from the WC in the groups at home is nothing short of disaster. We still have 36 games, England have no such luxury

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
England. Make or break.

Funny that people who don't actually like rugby feel the need to answer, just to let us know they don't like rugby.. :lolol:

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
I was thinking there's bound to be some Palace on here voting for England but 10% !! and some Brighton fans voting for the rugby!!

I didn't realise some people cared that much.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I realised last week when Wales beat England, that I really couldn't give a stuff about the rugby. I tried to get interested, I really did, but I've never liked the game and guess I never will.

MACCAPACCA

Feb 18, 2009
Worthing
Who in their right mind is voting for England? Who gives a chaff about rugby? Horrible game to watch. For half the game you can't even see the ball. Ridiculous game with ridiculous rules, played by fat public school kids.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
The team that has a manager all miked up and when it comes to the biggest decision of his life simply ducks it and leaves it to the players who balls it up...cowardly shambles of a man
and after tonight will be the only home side to go, er, home this early
A poor side with no leaders like Dellaglio, Johnsons or Jonnys
A national disgrace beckons and the faster everyone disassociates themselves the better

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Seeing as the future ex-Mrs Pevenseagull is a Cardiff supporter it has to be The Albion. She didn't give me any grief over the rugby as knows I don't really give a shit. However, a Cardiff win would be diabolical.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Rugby World Cup must be one of the most overblown, over-hyped bits of nonsense ever. Would be great to turn on the radio tomorrow morning to hear England have been dumped out in the group phase.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Football = Country over club
Rugby = Club over country. Nice if they do well but not vital. They screwed it up last week. Should've taken the draw. Unbelievably naive decision by Robshaw. Wasn't a winner takes all game so the only reason he shouldn't have kicked for the point is if our kicker (Ford I think at that time) didn't fancy it. It's a tournament so the aim is to get through the group.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Football = Country over club
Rugby = Club over country. Nice if they do well but not vital. They screwed it up last week. Should've taken the draw. Unbelievably naive decision by Robshaw. Wasn't a winner takes all game so the only reason he shouldn't have kicked for the point is if our kicker (Ford I think at that time) didn't fancy it. It's a tournament so the aim is to get through the group.

Ford appears to miss more kicks than he scores, of what I have seen Farrell appears to be better. I think going for the win was the obvious choice but they f...d up the line out by throwing it short it enabled Wales to force them over the line . I think they should have thrown it long when a pass back from winning the line out would have meant a couple of paces and they would have got the try with less chance of being crowded out This is from someone who knows nothing about the game but was just watching with an open mind, so could be complete b......s.

Isn't today's game a mustn't lose game as a draw and a win and bonus point against Uruguay would mean us going through as runners up as the team that loses next week will go out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here