Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

End of season clear out

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
My impression of JFC is that he is very slow in thought and movement, overweight but has some ability with the ball at his feet which he doesnt exploit enough. Have reservations on whether he will make the grade above Lg 1. Next season will be very important for him.

Hang on...you think that JFC is overweight?!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think that that's less of an issue when you're on 400-500k a year.

It is still a difficult consideration though if a player owns his £300k property outright and is then faced with the prospect of taking out a £300k mortgage just to buy a similar property on the outskirts of Brighton.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It is still a difficult consideration though if a player owns his £300k property outright and is then faced with the prospect of taking out a £300k mortgage just to buy a similar property on the outskirts of Brighton.
That is my point and it somewhat takes away the gloss of signing for us.
Living in Grimsby you will appreciate this as one of my nephews bought to let in Grimsby because he couldnt afford property down here. His aim is to sell in about 5 years and then buy down here if he has made any money on his house?

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Don't show anymore interest in Andrews.

Caskey, Ankergren, Brezovan, Bruno, Greer can all go.

Anyone else?
Untill we sign some decent strikers it does not matter who we get rid of our promotion chances are non existant,but hey we have a pretty stadium to look at:albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here