Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Enciso gets the Number 10

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Do we know when this is actually supposed to have happened?
Rather bizarrely my son saw him and his interpreter in a Southwick vets on Tuesday afternoon, and there was no knee brace or anything pertaining to be a knee support.
It was meant to have happened at Tuesday’s training session.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Picture of the team out at Donatellos has just popped up on my facebook feed ( stating 5 hrs ago !!) ........included is a picture of Enciso and Estupinan together with Julio all smiles though cannot see lower half ( legs ) as he's sitting at the table !!

So when was the picture taken i wonder :unsure:. The plot thickens

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Picture of the team out at Donatellos has just popped up on my facebook feed ( stating 5 hrs ago !!) ........included is a picture of Enciso and Estupinan together with Julio all smiles though cannot see lower half ( legs ) as he's sitting at the table !!

So when was the picture taken i wonder :unsure:. The plot thickens
That was posted on the official X site yesterday afternoon, and comments indicated they there on Monday

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
Although the crying Instagram story was Tuesday evening, which doesn't tie in as a response to a training injury if he was seen walking in the vets on Tuesday afternoon.

Maybe it's all a misunderstanding and the crying was to do with his injured pet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here