Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Enamel BHA pin badges - would anyone be interested in buying them?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Count me in for definite ...... would it be to much to combine the NSC logo into the badge or one of the pair? just a thought.....

deffo in for me,no mention of nsc pleaseee,it would be a no

How about one of Inigo Calderon's face in black and white with 'Gentleman footballer' underneath?

:) Not a badge person but I am sure at least one of the smaller Pottings would be interested, especially if an image of KLL in full flight can be incorporated.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
100% markup! Are times really that hard that you need to rip off your fellow Brighton fans? If you want a badge, there are plenty already available, and if you want something different then get one made, no need to come on here and bore us with it. If you have to get 100 made, fine, do it - then when you've done it, by all means see if anyone here wants to buy the left overs - AT COST! FFS, people like you make me sick.

PS - Yes please, I'm in for 2 or 3

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
would be up for this,

but not if NSC is on any of them

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
100% markup! Are times really that hard that you need to rip off your fellow Brighton fans? If you want a badge, there are plenty already available, and if you want something different then get one made, no need to come on here and bore us with it. If you have to get 100 made, fine, do it - then when you've done it, by all means see if anyone here wants to buy the left overs - AT COST! FFS, people like you make me sick.

PS - Yes please, I'm in for 2 or 3

Turd

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Yes please. An excellent initiative, and I'd want some, depending only on the design.
Another key point, as discussed on the thread last time round, is that they need to be well-made, with good fixing/clip/pin unlike the cheap tat currently marketed by the club where the pin falls off if you attach it to clothing more than 1mm thick and you end up losing the badge

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
They need to be small. Even the Doncaster and Spurs ones wee too big.

Simplicity is the key.

Also be aware that the going rate for these badges is £3 and £5 the pair.

I'd be interested. Good luck. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here