Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Elvis Manu

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Yes but most brighton fans thought barnes was crap, murray was waste of space for not waving and stockdale was terrible. So, I wouldn't trust the footballing opinions of most fans on here.

I dont think most fans thought those three things

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Its interesting about Elvis, I and many others had a first impression on Dobbie, kemy, Toko and the striker from Tottenham now playing for Swindon whose name escapes me. Elvis's brief cameo in the last home match made me immediately compare him with the aforementioned, I really want to be wrong, but can't see him being in the centre of CHs thoughts.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Its interesting about Elvis, I and many others had a first impression on Dobbie, kemy, Toko and the striker from Tottenham now playing for Swindon whose name escapes me. Elvis's brief cameo in the last home match made me immediately compare him with the aforementioned, I really want to be wrong, but can't see him being in the centre of CHs thoughts.

Johnathon Obika from Spurs?

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
The good news is that CH knows he isn't there yet, but seems to believe that he certainly will be soon. I take that as a good sign.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Really? I replaced him after a season with Rolando Aarons, I can't cross or dribble with him. He has a great shot though! :thumbsup:

Yeah mate he is rated at 75 in the second season for me atm, I give him specific training most weeks. I signed Rolando Aarons last season he was a great signing haha I got Jordan Ibe thinking he was gonna go through the roof but he is rated as the same as Manu! My best signing was the left back from Hull, Robbertson, I got him on the cheap and he is now rated at 81 :thumbsup:

One hot tub one ambition

Apr 28, 2015
Hove
Yeah mate he is rated at 75 in the second season for me atm, I give him specific training most weeks. I signed Rolando Aarons last season he was a great signing haha I got Jordan Ibe thinking he was gonna go through the roof but he is rated as the same as Manu! My best signing was the left back from Hull, Robbertson, I got him on the cheap and he is now rated at 81 :thumbsup:

Cool! Easily my best player is striker Jerry Mbakagou, boasts all the aspects that are required to be a phenomenal striker in fifa! How are you doing in the league?

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Cool! Easily my best player is striker Jerry Mbakagou, boasts all the aspects that are required to be a phenomenal striker in fifa! How are you doing in the league?

I'll have to look Mbakagou up! Im doing really well, won the Championship and FA Cup, and the League cup with the youngsters, currently now top of the Prem! :albion2: Ive kept a core of Albion players around as back ups although Dunk was in the first team (just sold him for £6.5mil though!) but yeah in the Prem and still have Manu, Rohan, Solly, Walton, Bong, Kaz, Goldson (coming along well), Murphy and Rosenior (caskeys onloan) around to step in at times and play in cup games. Im sure there a few youth players that get a few games too, my memory isnt great, I havnt played since Saturday haha

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
CH said that Elvis is struggling to adapt to the rigours of the Championship after playing in the Eredivisie, which was one of the reasons the Iranian winger gave for turning us down - so maybe he made the right decision for him ???
The King of Rock 'n' Roll looks a bit bigger and stronger so maybe he'll be able to make the adjustment better in time.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
CH said that Elvis is struggling to adapt to the rigours of the Championship after playing in the Eredivisie, which was one of the reasons the Iranian winger gave for turning us down - so maybe he made the right decision for him ???
The King of Rock 'n' Roll looks a bit bigger and stronger so maybe he'll be able to make the adjustment better in time.

Oh do stop it! That's the real world you're talking about.
Computer games are by far the better way to go when it comes to judging a player. That's how Brentford do it isn't it?

:lolol:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Got to give young Elvis a good while to bed in, needs new boots though or to work on his leg muscles trips up a lot
very Emile Heskey.
I think he will be a great player for us though when hes fit and used to the game here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here