Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Elbows Jedinak

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Pretty sure I said it was amusing not that I didn't like it. Little hypocritical give that Gordon Greer has been sent off for violent conduct more times than Jedi though.

But were not talking about Greer are we , as ive said nasty fans nasty players nasty manager nasty chairman ,nasty ground ,and horrid nasty poo on the floor coach driver !

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
The issue has been addressed and Jedi will get a ban . No one has stuck up for Jedi because there is no excuse for his actions . My view on Jedi hasn't changed in the slightest over this , he is the first name on the team sheet ( not for the next 4 games obviously ) and one of our best ever captains .

Can't disagree with any of that........ Obviously no-one will stick up for Jedinak (aka Elbows ;-) ) on this site.......

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Looking through my 70's spectacles it seems he's another Vinnie Jones in as much that he likes to dish it it out in certain fashion but put him up against players such as Tommy Smith, Ron Harris, Norman Hunter and Graeme Souness then he might not be so accidentally clumsy with his arms.

D

Deleted member 2719

Ban him for life for looking like Sutcliffe.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 191
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 180

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Like most on here, I've now seen Pardew being interviewed on the subject.

I truly despise the man, listening to his meandering mealy mouthed reasoning and bizarre media conspiracy theories is akin to listening to 'Wannabe' on repeat.

Obnoxious, self-important, tosser.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
But were not talking about Greer are we , as ive said nasty fans nasty players nasty manager nasty chairman ,nasty ground ,and horrid nasty poo on the floor coach driver !

Isn't it passed your bedtime ?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Like most on here, I've now seen Pardew being interviewed on the subject.

I truly despise the man, listening to his meandering mealy mouthed reasoning and bizarre media conspiracy theories is akin to listening to 'Wannabe' on repeat.

Obnoxious, self-important, tosser.

Why wouldn't a manager back his player , let's be honest here the fa aren't consistant on most things .

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Why wouldn't a manager back his player , let's be honest here the fa aren't consistant on most things .

Sometimes you lose more face by backing the 'indefensible'. Shirley a simple 'he's a dirty c*nt and deserves to have the book thrown at him' would have been more prudent in this instance.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Sometimes you lose more face by backing the 'indefensible'. Shirley a simple 'he's a dirty c*nt and deserves to have the book thrown at him' would have been more prudent in this instance.

Stupid comment . Pardew stated we should have guidelines in the way things are dealt with . Nothing would have happened if there wasn't the outcry , many far worse have happened and they don't get punished , he wants clarification that's all . How can that farce which happened at Man U with the wrong sending getting overturned then the guilty player getting off scot free be correct . The fa are not consistant ,and as we saw with the assault on Julian , they only punish the ones highlighted in the press and tv .

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Professional pride I would hope, but I can admit that doesn't seem to be something all managers are bothered about.

Failing that, there's nothing to be gained from it in something this blatant surely? The player knows he did it and meant it, as does Pardew and anyone with eyes in their head. To do anything other than front up makes him look disingenuous at best.

The FA do have their issues and there's certainly room to improve the rulebook (something I suspect will always be the case) but it's ultimately irrelevant. If a player does something to contravene the laws of the game and is punished, there's very little to complain about, pointing at someone else and saying 'Why not them for [something]?' isn't a defence, or reason, to be let off.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Stupid comment . Pardew stated we should have guidelines in the way things are dealt with . Nothing would have happened if there wasn't the outcry , many far worse have happened and they don't get punished , he wants clarification that's all . How can that farce which happened at Man U with the wrong sending getting overturned then the guilty player getting off scot free be correct . The fa are not consistent ,and as we saw with the assault on Julian , they only punish the ones highlighted in the press and tv .

Absolute garbage and avoiding the issue. That Jadineck bloke clearly elbowed the guy...other incidents are totally irrelevant and trying to distract from what has happened. In a Court of Law such an argument would be ridiculed. An offence is tried on it's own merit. Smokescreen.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Professional pride I would hope, but I can admit that doesn't seem to be something all managers are bothered about.

Failing that, there's nothing to be gained from it in something this blatant surely? The player knows he did it and meant it, as does Pardew and anyone with eyes in their head. To do anything other than front up makes him look disingenuous at best.

The FA do have their issues and there's certainly room to improve the rulebook (something I suspect will always be the case) but it's ultimately irrelevant. If a player does something to contravene the laws of the game and is punished, there's very little to complain about, pointing at someone else and saying 'Why not them for [something]?' isn't a defence, or reason, to be let off.

It isn't but that's not the point Al was making . He is basically saying the ones highlighted by the media seem to be dealt harsher by the fa than any a others . That shouldn't be the case should it ? Wrong is wrong and all wrong doings should be dealt in the same way .

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
It isn't but that's not the point Al was making . He is basically saying the ones highlighted by the media seem to be dealt harsher by the fa than any a others . That shouldn't be the case should it ? Wrong is wrong and all wrong doings should be dealt in the same way .

Who the feck is 'Al'?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Absolute garbage and avoiding the issue. That Jadineck bloke clearly elbowed the guy...other incidents are totally irrelevant and trying to distract from what has happened. In a Court of Law such an argument would be ridiculed. An offence is tried on it's own merit. Smokescreen.

So are all elbows or attempted elbows dealt in the same way ? Course they're not .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here