U18s: £5.00 (£10 on matchday)

65+: £5.00 (£10 on matchday)

406 Not Acceptable​

Is what happens when I click on the ticket link on the main website

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Quite fancy this. Only on sale in the middle of WSL at the moment, so they're not exactly expecting many.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Don’t think any u21 side has ever been remotely close, so don’t think we’ll need to worry about that!
Chelsea got to a Semi Final in 2016/17.

I find Reading having to play our U21s in front of under a thousand people quite funny after they knicked all our players when we were Skint. However I do feel bad for their current owner situation, they've been ROYALLY screwed over by him, and as much as they used to wind me up I would like to see it resolved so they can get relegated of their own merit, rather than because of dodgy owners.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Strange as it works for me. Unfortunately, I'm having dental surgery on Tuesday afternoon so won't feel up to going.
Oh well, maybe I am now excluded from ever buying tickets again so can then whinge like mad and propose a new season ticket points system to suit my person agenda

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Chelsea got to a Semi Final in 2016/17.

I find Reading having to play our U21s in front of under a thousand people quite funny after they knicked all our players when we were Skint. However I do feel bad for their current owner situation, they've been ROYALLY screwed over by him, and as much as they used to wind me up I would like to see it resolved so they can get relegated of their own merit, rather than because of dodgy owners.
You nearly had me… then I remembered Coppell, Sidwell and Ingarmarsson and laughed at them again 🤣

But no, in all seriousness, I wouldn’t wish these type of horrible owners on anyone after what we went through. Vile.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Oh well, maybe I am now excluded from ever buying tickets again so can then whinge like mad and propose a new season ticket points system to suit my person agenda
Strangely, in recent weeks if I browse to the Tickets page via the "Tickets" link on the club homepage I have been getting this message:-

Robot.jpg

I clicked on the link posted by @Thunder Bolt above and it took me to the ticket-buying page. However, I then clicked on it again and got the robot message.

Good job I don't need to buy tickets on a regular basis.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Not for the first or last time NSCs finest CAUC
And you've always been a selfish, boring twat who looks exactly like Coronation Street sadster, Roy Cropper.

Here trying to ignite a pointless dispute on an unrelated thread. Absolutely no need for it at all, What a tiresome turd you are.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Why not? You've done it before.

:tosser:

Not for the first or last time NSCs finest CAUC

And you've always been a selfish, boring twat who looks exactly like Coronation Street sadster, Roy Cropper.

Here trying to ignite a pointless dispute on an unrelated thread. Absolutely no need for it at all, What a tiresome turd you are.

Any chance you two could leave this thread for the adults in the room?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Wasn't igniting anything and you derailed the thread wanting to change the current ticketing system to a system to suit your own agenda.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Wasn't igniting anything and you derailed the thread wanting to change the current ticketing system to a system to suit your own agenda.
Er no. drew asked me a question, so I replied. And now you're on this unrelated thread dribbling on about it.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
I think fans who went to Millwall in the JPT in 2006 should get priority for this one personally.

Just don’t chuck your envelope in the wrong bin at Withdean and you’ll be alright. (y)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here