Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] EFL Trophy Quarter Final - Amex, Tuesday 9th January ko 7pm

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Drawn at HOME to Reading.

Any ideas where this is likely to be played?

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
I've always disliked Reading.

I know these are our glory days, and I *almost* feel bad about what's happening to them, but... I am secretly loving the fact that our U21s will give their first team a game these days, and are probably even the favourites to win... long gone are the days of them nicking our manager and best players.

In regards to Wembley, doubt we'll make it... an U21 team never has... but if we did, we'd probably take a good number of fans. We usually do for random days out like that.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
No mention of the draw from Albion at all on X or on the website.*

*In terms of a news story, at least.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I've always disliked Reading.

I know these are our glory days, and I *almost* feel bad about what's happening to them, but... I am secretly loving the fact that our U21s will give their first team a game these days, and are probably even the favourites to win... long gone are the days of them nicking our manager and best players.

In regards to Wembley, doubt we'll make it... an U21 team never has... but if we did, we'd probably take a good number of fans. We usually do for random days out like that.
I remember going to a Goldstone match in the 90s against them, we lost. They were given a chunk of the 'Chicken Run' middle section and from memory spent the whole match celebrating our ongoing issues and imminent demise. May they rot in Div 2 , for a while at least!

TNBA

TTF

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
Edit: Gah, seen it's definitely being played at the Amex. Will have to pass.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh how the tables have turned Reading 🤣❤️

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If and big if we got to the final how many do you think we would take to Wembley?
Don’t think any u21 side has ever been remotely close, so don’t think we’ll need to worry about that!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Tickets on sale.

Adult: £10.00 (£15 on matchday)

U18s: £5.00 (£10 on matchday)

65+: £5.00 (£10 on matchday)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here