Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] EFL Trophy Quarter Final - Amex, Tuesday 9th January ko 7pm

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just home from the Amex. Great we won and hilarious we sent an u16 to get the winning penalty. Well done Harry Howell! The Reading penalties were among some of the worst penalties I have ever witnessed. They were atrocious.
How many tinpot fans there and was there segregation?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
So the fairy tale cup run for the plucky division three outfit has ended. With rows and rows of blue empty seats, they did their best to turn it into a home game to see if that might get the minnows over the line, but it wasn't to be. Sadly, little Reading are left to dream what might have been.

Still, another trip to Sussex beckons next year for them, so it's not all bad news. Unless Crawley go up of course.

I wonder if they've got any players we could buy for a modest fee that would break the hearts of their busload of fans? Silly me, we've just seen them. They're all gash.
Actually, whilst that match was going on, Reading’s U18 side were winning 4-0 away at Sheffield Wednesday in the FA Youth Cup. They are quite excited about a striker who bagged a hat trick in that. Perhaps SWOOPING for him could be the coup de grace…?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
No segregation. They had at least half the crowd. It was weird because my seat seemed to be in with their lot. They were watching their first team at an away game, so wanted to stand. Not really the vibe I had watching our kids

Albion 4ever

Feb 26, 2009
From the QF onwards the draw is no longer regionalised and the SF haven’t been two legged since they added academy sides.
Ball numbers for the Bristol Street Motors Trophy Quarter-Final Draw will be confirmed on Wednesday 10 January. For the Quarter-Final Draw, Clubs will remain regionalised in Northern and Southern sections.

Quarter-Final ties will take place week commencing January 29.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I've heard a lot of people raving about Joe Knight recently. What are his standout qualities? Who would you compare to him?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
There were probably slightly more tinpot than Albion and no segregation on the concourse but their seats were all on the south end of the west stand and we were the north end.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Ball numbers for the Bristol Street Motors Trophy Quarter-Final Draw will be confirmed on Wednesday 10 January. For the Quarter-Final Draw, Clubs will remain regionalised in Northern and Southern sections.

So we will face either Wycombe, Wimbledon or the winner of the Peterborough v Crawley tie (which is played tomorrow).

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Interesting they’ve changed the QFs back to regionalised as it hasn’t been since the academy sides joined the competition. Saves our players a potential trip north for one more round and that section of the draw has a real northern feel to it this season.

Means we will be playing one of AFC Wimbledon, Wycombe or Peterborough/Crawley.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here