Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EFL Awards Night

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Woods looks like a footballing god, because of the shit he's playing with each week. It's all relative.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Shhh don't tell Leeds fans....Even seen a MASSIVE fan saying Forestieri should get it before Knocky...Yorkshire arrogance at it's best!

They are so arrogant especially Leeds but on the other hand we are saying Dunk should be in the team when he isn't, I think he should be too, you can't have it both ways.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I don't think Knockaert is even our club player of the year, so I'm not sure how he's league player of the year.

That said, anything that gets Leeds and Newcastle fans all angry is fine by me.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I don't think Knockaert is even our club player of the year, so I'm not sure how he's league player of the year.

That said, anything that gets Leeds and Newcastle fans all angry is fine by me.
I'd kinda agree with that...who is your club player of the year?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
We are all Leeds fans on Friday just for one day.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'd kinda agree with that...who is your club player of the year?

I'm really not sure, but I'd have Knockaert behind all of Duffy, Dunk, Murray, Baldock and Stockdale.

I don't think he's hit the heights we saw last season, for obvious and excusable reasons.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Duffy is better

And for at least a season, hopefully longer he will now be known as 'big' Duffy mostly by Talksport presenters because we are now in the exclusive Premier League club.
All those who don't think we get enough limelight, your cup will runneth over with constant references to Hereford, Gillingham, Withdean, Smith must score and even Jimmy Melia running across the pitch.
Presenters and commentators like that sort of thing.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Based on the quite frankly pathetic response on twitter I don't think i would want any of those clubs going up. Reading fans have been larging it all season, Leeds fans are being their usual di**head selves, Huddersfield think they are suddenly Barcelona and Sheffield Wednesday fans borderline dilsussional. I really hope Fulham steal 6th place and get promoted. Out of all of them they have played better football from what I have seen over both our games against them!

I would find it hilarious if none of the Yorkshire clubs go up. A county full of bitter inbred wan*ers

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Wasn't the team of the year announced sometime ago?

That was a different one, as voted by the football media such as Andy Naylor and his equivalent reporters. They weren't allowed to vote for players in their local team.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Based on the quite frankly pathetic response on twitter I don't think i would want any of those clubs going up. Reading fans have been larging it all season, Leeds fans are being their usual di**head selves, Huddersfield think they are suddenly Barcelona and Sheffield Wednesday fans borderline dilsussional. I really hope Fulham steal 6th place and get promoted. Out of all of them they have played better football from what I have seen over both our games against them!

I would find it hilarious if none of the Yorkshire clubs go up. A county full of bitter inbred wan*ers

I stuck a couple of quid on Fulham winning the play offs. Love their ground and the pubs around.......a walk across the park, jumpers for goalposts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here