Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EFL Awards Night

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Could not agree more. Fulham were so unlucky with us, twice! Like to see them go up over any of the clubs currently in the top 6 (except us of course)

They were not unlucky at the Amex , we were the better team espically in the second half and scored 2 good goals

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
All those wanting Fulham to sneak into sixth.

Huddersfield away
Norwich away
Villa home
Brentford home (derby)
Sheffield Wednesday away

Max of 8 points there.

Sent from my P9000 using Tapatalk

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I don't think Knockaert is even our club player of the year, so I'm not sure how he's league player of the year.

That said, anything that gets Leeds and Newcastle fans all angry is fine by me.
AK is a match winner an incredible return of goals from a winger, think back over the season and how many points he has won us and you may change your mind.

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
Really, not sure if you said that tongue in cheek, but the dales are beautiful not to mention my favourite English city, well apart from Brighton, York.
Imust agree York is a lovely city. I would also like to add that a few years ago I went to York City as an Eastbourne Borough supporter and their fans are as far removed from Leeds and Sheffield fans as could be. We were made very welcome both in their very nice clubhouse and throughout the day. Leeds and Sheffield could learn a lot from their not so illustrious neighbours

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
The thing that stands out for me regarding Knockaert, is not just the high profile flair play, the dribbling, the crossing and the shooting; it's tackling back, the covering play. AK works his nuts off pretty much every game. He is not just an eye catching attacker but a genuine team player. Whilst I am surprised he won this award, I am delighted for him.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I don't think Knockaert is even our club player of the year, so I'm not sure how he's league player of the year.

That said, anything that gets Leeds and Newcastle fans all angry is fine by me.

What people seem to be missing is that this isn't some random choice. It's voted for by the managers of all the clubs in the Championship, who rank their top 5.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
All those wanting Fulham to sneak into sixth.

Huddersfield away
Norwich away
Villa home
Brentford home (derby)
Sheffield Wednesday away

Max of 8 points there.

Sent from my P9000 using Tapatalk

Tough, but doesn't change the fact that I still prefer them to the others, especially Leeds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
AK at some point will feature on the Radio five monday night Football Club...starts at 7?..not sure how long the segment will be and at what time during the program

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here