Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Educating the East End

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Bushy is the authority on all of London and can use this to wax lyrical on any subject you care to mention. You must understand this before engaging in discussion with him. You may be from London or have lived in London but you can never be as London as our leafy Sussex dwelling barrow boy.

I'm sure he knows a lot more about London than you do, sitting on the other side of the world.

How often do you get back here, and how much of that time do you spend in inner city London?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I'm sure he knows a lot more about London than you do, sitting on the other side of the world.

How often do you get back here, and how much of that time do you spend in inner city London?
He certainly wins the "who knows the most about London" competition, you have that right.

Problem is that it doesn't mean he knows the most about immigration and multiculturalism and their pros and cons.

I never spent much time in London when I lived in the UK. Horrible place, full of foreigners.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
...... answered in the above post and irrelevant to the points I am making on this thread.

The only thing irrelevant in this thread is your totally is your opinion, that is based on no first hand experience whatsoever. As for the whole Australian multicultural thing, Australians do not mind immigrants provided they are white and talk English.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The only thing irrelevant in this thread is your totally is your opinion, that is based on no first hand experience whatsoever. As for the whole Australian multicultural thing, Australians do not mind immigrants provided they are white and talk English.
A fine generalisation to end with. Is it based on first hand experience?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Well played el pres, any chance of an learned mans point of view on this?

I'm sure you must know some learned men.

Sorry squire, too busy preparing my talk for Stanford on Monday, though why they let a migrant like me address them is beyond me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here