Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Eddie Nketiah

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I think we need a striker, but I don't really think Nketiah is the one we particularly need. I'd rather we went after someone more like Chris Wood, good in the air, able to bring others into play and lead the line.

Are Palace really after another striker ? Benteke, Oduard, Mateta, Ayew as well as Zaha who sometimes plays in the middle too.
Someone isn't going to get much game time if Nketiah joins.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Are Palace really after another striker ? Benteke, Oduard, Mateta, Ayew as well as Zaha who sometimes plays in the middle too.
Someone isn't going to get much game time if Nketiah joins.

They want to get rid of Mateta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Watching Arsenal v Forest and so far Nketiah looks worse than Locadia.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
And Eddie plays for ****ing Arsenal not Brighton.
Yes but implying that their similar number of appearances is in any way relevant when their minutes on the pitch is so vastly different has almost no meaning. :shrug:

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Yes but implying that their similar number of appearances is in any way relevant when their minutes on the pitch is so vastly different has almost no meaning. :shrug:

Nketieh’s club and international pedigree is far above Connolly’s - but he has not scored more first team goals. Yes he has half the minutes but he’s in a far superior squad (or at least that’s what every ****er thinks). Stick with Ferguson and save the £20m.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here