Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Eddie Nketiah

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
I’ve not seen much of him but I thought he looked bang average v Forest. However it’s not always easy to tell how good a striker is going to become when they’re 21. Kane was out on loan in Championship at 21. So is Aaron………

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Origi makes more sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
<oops> deleted

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Looks a decent player now he’s getting minutes. Natural goalscorer and a bit of pace, exactly what we need to complement what we have.

Yep. Gotta expect an even bigger contract offer from Arsenal this week but If he wants to leave he looks an absolutely ideal signing for our team.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I think we've missed our chance on this one, (if we were ever interested which I doubt we were)

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea

Interesting that the reported wages are a little under £60k, which would be (I think) just in our reach. That’s kind of encouraging for getting someone similar. Nketiah reportedly on £45k a week, and whilst I’m sure he would be looking for a big hike and big signing on fee, is he really going to command more than Origi? Though Palace rumoured to be after him, so sure they’ll bung a stupid number at him…

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Signed for another five years at Arsenal

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here