Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

East stand upper kiosks?

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
I thought they were putting them in this summer? I didn't mind putting up without food and watering this season, but I was under the impression they would be putting them in this time? I'm fed up of sharing kiosks with the away fans, some of them are very naughty.

Nope. It's a race around to the WSU for you I'm afraid.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I was going to swap over to the east upper until I found out there was no Thai hand relief booths in there.

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
Another Gold contender surely - keep them coming!

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
There must be kiosks in the ESU, the staff in the ESL struggle to serve the 5000 supporters who are currently there, they'd be shocking if they had an extra 4,500 supporters to serve

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
There must be kiosks in the ESU, the staff in the ESL struggle to serve the 5000 supporters who are currently there, they'd be shocking if they had an extra 4,500 supporters to serve

The ESL ones will be fine, it'll be the poor WSU booths that'll be jammed, especially when they put the glass walkway in over the South Stand.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

Congratulations on ruining the entire thread.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Just heard there's been a development. Piglets Pantry is setting up a kitchen in the University - exclusively for the ESU. You'll be able to pop across and order your pie at half time. You'll then be given a ticket and at some point during the second half, your number will be read out over the tannoy to let you know when your food is ready to collect.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Just heard there's been a development. Piglets Pantry is setting up a kitchen in the University - exclusively for the ESU. You'll be able to pop across and order your pie at half time. You'll then be given a ticket and at some point during the second half, your number will be read out over the tannoy to let you know when your food is ready to collect.

Can you smoke a fag while you go to collect it?

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
sorry if already done but got tickets for the east stand upper but did'nt ask if it has its own kiosks or do you go downstairs any ideas?

No, you have to go upstairs onto the ROOF.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here