Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

East stand upper kiosks?

mitch

Oct 16, 2003
sorry if already done but got tickets for the east stand upper but did'nt ask if it has its own kiosks or do you go downstairs any ideas?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
It has its own concourse so I assume so!

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
nor stairs, only ladders

just what i've heard. :shrug:

Simply not true.

I have seen photographic evidence that suggests there is in fact a crane on the pitch to lift supporters both in and out of the East stand upper.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Can everyone stop joking around please. If you look at the small print on your ST agreement you'll see there are no kiosks at all in the East Stand. Everyone wanting half time beverages will need to walk round and up the steps to the WSU. You'll need to be a bit lively though to beat me to the front of the queue!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Can everyone stop joking around please. If you look at the small print on your ST agreement you'll see there are no kiosks at all in the East Stand. Everyone wanting half time beverages will need to walk round and up the steps to the WSU. You'll need to be a bit lively though to beat me to the front of the queue!

Race ya...

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

I thought they were putting them in this summer? I didn't mind putting up without food and watering this season, but I was under the impression they would be putting them in this time? I'm fed up of sharing kiosks with the away fans, some of them are very naughty.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I thought they were putting them in this summer? I didn't mind putting up without food and watering this season, but I was under the impression they would be putting them in this time? I'm fed up of sharing kiosks with the away fans, some of them are very naughty.

One of the reasons they are not putting them in is that they've discovered that in order to construct the extra tier they are going to have to remove the entire East Stand roof - and who wants watered down beer when it rains?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here