Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

East stand lights/ torches ??

DanRedman

Mar 18, 2014
It did look good but was 1) a knock off from Wednesay 2) against Rotherham . If it was an important game fair enough

It had been done long before bloody Wednesday... Boro vs United in the cup springs to mind as only one. People were enjoying themselves, better than nothing

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Wasn't for me personally, and I actually found it rather distracting (bright lights, small minds and all that), but fair enough to the people that got something out of it.

I did enjoy the chanting though.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
What's wrong with it? If people are having a good time at the football then it's not embarrassing it is exactly what it is meant for.

I think it's more embarrassing that you allow it to embarrass you (I realise that this now makes me an embarrassment for allowing the embarrassment of of something I find unembarrassing to embarrass me)
Absolutely this.

And I think it looks nice too :thumbsup:

Christ, what isn't "embarassing" at football now? Sitting in cold bitter silence?

For a city known for its colourful and eccentric characters we don't half have some boring miserable gits for fans.
That too.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Shame in a way that there aren't phones (AFAIK) where you can have a different colour - a mix of blue and white lights would look great. Maybe an idea for the future for the club, as an alternative to the flags? Not talking the full-on Coldplay wristband technology though!

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
Sums up modern football for me, people can't focus on the game for 90 minutes so they have to distract themselves by playing with their phones.

Yeah, and then some people even started singing FFS. Why won't people sit still in total silence?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Glow-clappers! ....... Noooooooo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here