Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

East stand lights/ torches ??

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
WOW! What a bunch of miserable old fools.

It was started by two very young, very excited, very persistent young boys infront of me in East. It made their year once West joined in and it got going. I was pleased for them.

Do you REALLY(?) think Wednesday 'created' it? You really need to get out more. It's been a 'thing' at concerts for about a decade. YAWN!

The only thing I am embarrassed for is you lot. Live a little and stop creating boring life restricting rules for yourself and especially everyone else. There are enough rules we all have to live by without you lot creating more. FFS

Being miserable is NOT the same as being cool or trendy

The chants that followed were some of the best I've heard at the AMEX, is that a bad thing too?

Last edited:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Ten minutes before it started, those of us in the 1901 whipped the handkerchiefs out of our breast pockets and flapped like a bunch of epileptic morris men. We were very perplexed why the rest of the ground didn't join in.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
If this is all we've got to moan about CH is doing a great job !! Lighten up a bit, worrying that people feel strongly enough to moan about it

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
I wasn't embarrassed in the slightest, I thought it was quite sweet. I also loved the north stand chant 'what the f*ckin' 'ell is this?'. Possibly the first time I've ever heard that particular chant at a football match, 'that' many times but 'this' is a first. Inspired.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
3-0 but it's in our nature to find something to moan about I guess...
What actually started it ?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Harmless fun & looked cool. Stop trying to be too cool for school you knobhead a :thumbsup:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Christ, what isn't "embarassing" at football now? Sitting in cold bitter silence?

For a city known for its colourful and eccentric characters we don't half have some boring miserable gits for fans.

Well said. It looked good and made me smile. FFS some will moan at everything/anything

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

It was started by two very young, very excited, very persistent young boys infront of me in East. It made their year once West joined in and it got going. I was pleased for them.

Do you REALLY(?) think Wednesday 'created' it? You really need to get out more. It's been a 'thing' at concerts for about a decade. YAWN!

The only thing I am embarrassed for is you lot. Live a little and stop creating boring life restricting rules for yourself and especially everyone else. There are enough rules we all have to live by without you lot creating more. FFS

The chants that followed were some of the best I've heard at the AMEX, is that a bad thing too?

Perfectly put imo.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
What actually started it ?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

I stared it I think.
I dropped 10p down the side of my seat, I got my phone out to look for it, took 5 minutes of waving the phone about to find the coin, when I looked up again I think most of the fans in the stadium must have also dropped 10p.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

Absolutely lovely stuff.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

Absolutely SPOT ON. Those that are embarrassed by chants, flags and this should really get out their own ********s and liven up a bit. Thought the West stand/North stand chant was great tonight too though some on here will have been cringing obviously.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here