Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EA shield, FIFA 12

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Is it possible to find and save a goal reply after you've quit the game and played another? I forgot to go find the Calde one! It really was special.

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
Ha ha I've won the trophy first time asking, I've played FIFA for years now and wasn't so sure if I could get the hold of this one. But I haven't lost one online game in all modes, must of played around 20 games now, I wonder when I will lose?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Ha ha I've won the trophy first time asking, I've played FIFA for years now and wasn't so sure if I could get the hold of this one. But I haven't lost one online game in all modes, must of played around 20 games now, I wonder when I will lose?

When you move up to division 4/5 you'll get beaten soon enough :wink:

Evul Buddha

Dec 16, 2008
Brighton
EA Shield, got me one of them, the people playing in the very bottom few divisions are poor, I'm on a winning streak of 8-9 games now and im winning all of them 5,6,7-0 hopeing things will become a bit more of a testing soon. By the way, who do you guys have as your first team online? My first team is: Ankergren, Calde, Dunk, Painter, Bridcutt, Buckley, Vincente, Noone, CSM, LuaLua.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Just played my first EA Cup. I only went and won it!

Round of Sixteen: Brighton 4 v 0 Rangers (CMS x 4)!!
Quarter Final: Brighton 3 v 2 Stoke (Buckley, Cms and Barnes)
Semi Final: Brighton 2 v 1 Nantes (Barnes, CMS) I dominated, went 1-0 down but Barnes and CMS scored after 85 and 90 minutes respectively :D
Final: Brighton 2 v 0 Sporting Gijon (Buckley, CMS) deserved winners!

SuperMario

PLAY IT!
Sep 6, 2006
I had a Brighton v Brighton lost 3-0
Then

Brighton 2 - 1 Southampton
Brighton 3 - 0 Cardiff
Brighton 5 - 0 Palace (Was the worse person i have ever played)
Brighton 5 - 4 QPR (i was 5 - 1 at one point)

Haven't done it since Buckley is unbelievable on that game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here