Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EA shield, FIFA 12

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Opened a couple of hours ago, anyone won one yet ?
Got to the semi (3rd game) & got beat by a bloody portsmouth fan of all people :facepalm:
I did knock a Leeds supporter out of the tourney the game before though so it wernt all bad

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Just loading up fifa now to give it a bash. I'll let you know how I do.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Brighton v Brighton is the first game!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
No Im blue he is green. 1-0 down

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Make that 2-0 Ankergran GK he passed it to CMS :(

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Noone screamer in the 81. It's over and out :(

Windels

Jan 15, 2011
Tunbridge Wells
I had a crack earlier, although because I am in division 6 I was in the EA Cup I think. It definitely wasn't the shield anyway. Got through the first round but then had to play QPR in the Quarters. Very tight game until that turd Taraabt slipped one into the bottom corner after some shocking goalkeeping from Ankergren. Typical.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Re entering the comp. Bit odd that you can do that! Should be out and that's it.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Re entering the comp. Bit odd that you can do that! Should be out and that's it.
Na I think it's pretty good like that coz youve only got 3 days anyway & then I'm guessing it'll close until next weekend or something, even though you can re-enter I still think it'll be a hard achievement to beat 5 people in a row, the 5th being a 4 previous game winner

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
I had a crack earlier, although because I am in division 6 I was in the EA Cup I think. It definitely wasn't the shield anyway. Got through the first round but then had to play QPR in the Quarters. Very tight game until that turd Taraabt slipped one into the bottom corner after some shocking goalkeeping from Ankergren. Typical.
Aah right I havnt been promoted yet (div 10) only had a couple of league head to heads so that'll be why mines the shield I expect

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Ryan Harley volley from 22 yards in the 18th min 1-0

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here