Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

E cigarettes.

markw

Aug 28, 2009
Yes you can use them at the amex, i asked a steward first and he checked with his manager who said its ok. I did get a few funny looks while vaping away mind you. :smokin:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
I have now given up smoking for 2 weeks today. My question is can I use my electric ciggie at the amex?
ive been told by the police that they are allowed, ive been told by one steward that they are banned.
ive been told by another steward that they are allowed.
i have emailed the club TWICE to get clarification and have received no reply.
so in short......no one knows

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
I used e-lites for a few months, didn't touch a normal cigarette and felt better for it - but then it broke, returned to fags and I'm probably more addicted now than I was before!

Looking to *upgrade* to a better model, which I have been told to do by other e-cig enthusiastics/

What is definitively the best brand? I've heard the ones that use liquid refills and don't actually look like cigarettes are best?
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=nicolites%20electronic%20cigarettes&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CEEQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nicolites.co.uk%2F&ei=VjiJT6vKGume0QWrpYHCCQ&usg=AFQjCNFAJNCjNmutgueXHCPlCQ3LKL3aMw

NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
I used e-lites for a few months, didn't touch a normal cigarette and felt better for it - but then it broke, returned to fags and I'm probably more addicted now than I was before!

Looking to *upgrade* to a better model, which I have been told to do by other e-cig enthusiastics/

What is definitively the best brand? I've heard the ones that use liquid refills and don't actually look like cigarettes are best?
PM sent

NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Yes you can use them at the amex, i asked a steward first and he checked with his manager who said its ok. I did get a few funny looks while vaping away mind you. :smokin:
what stand are you in?
ive been told they're banned by one in the north

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
I'm using a Vapestick (Tesco Pharmacies stock them) but the local newsagent sells cheaper and reusable/chargeable E-Lites, so I'll probably move to them.

I miss the 'locations' - stepping outside to have a smoke was much more than just a smoke; they're great for indoors but I still like to leave the pub briefly for a quick vape!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here