Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

E cigarettes.

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
After reading a thread earlier in the week on here, I have decided to stop smoking. I am looking to buy one of those electric cigarettes but do not know where to start, even after looking them up.

There is literally loads of types and prices. Does anyone own one or can recommend any please?

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
I used Champix not had a fag since xmas day :)

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
After reading a thread earlier in the week on here, I have decided to stop smoking. I am looking to buy one of those electric cigarettes but do not know where to start, even after looking them up.

There is literally loads of types and prices. Does anyone own one or can recommend any please?
ive tried many different types. had one from these guys about 4 months ago and they're the best ones.
i went for the 901T
Electronic Cigarette | E Cigarette | E-Cigs | E-Liquid | Kingo

all the bits and pieces are available as spare parts too

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I have a Vapestick, seems ok but I only bought it to smoke on planes when going abroad... not for giving up!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
If you read the Alan Carr book he says that doing patches or any type of replacement nicotine gets you nowhere. Smoking is a complicated habit/addiction and you have to address both sides in order to quit. Don't forget, at some point you have to give up nicotine otherwise you will always be tempted back.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Have you had a fag since? It's all so bloody confusing these things!
i got it to use when i cant smoke...in the van or at football etc.
ive actually found i tug on it more and more, even at home. i think they're brilliant. if you need more info drop me a PM and i'll try and explain the different kits cos there looks like there's loads of em

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I have now given up smoking for 2 weeks today. My question is can I use my electric ciggie at the amex?

Don't see why not there is a guy near us in WSU who does

markw

Aug 28, 2009
Yes you can use them at the amex, i asked a steward first and he checked with his manager who said its ok. I did get a few funny looks while vaping away mind you. :smokin:

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
Yes you can use them at the amex, i asked a steward first and he checked with his manager who said its ok. I did get a few funny looks while vaping away mind you. :smokin:

Might join you in the vapour club. I never see anybody using them. I used mine in the pub last Friday and was told to go outside WTF?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here