Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dyche still after Stephens

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Dyche hasn't said anything, as he never does involving transfers.

It fits some folks narrative on here because they are quite obsessed with him and want to talk him down.

Yeh that's why I waited. It seems more like the Sun being the Sun and maybe agents at play. It's bloody start of Nov, let's at least wait a while eh :lol:

Ps - well done yesterday :clap2:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
The answer of course is to tell him to do one.

Promotion is worth £130 million per year, so £6 million is just pennies.

***this is the correct answer-

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sorry. I had forgotten that the Albion FA Cup final appearance highlights are only available on VHS or Betamax! And would that include the 4-0 replay drubbing?

Bless - you're upset petal it's ok. But you're not allowed to post on this thread Hun or troll the Albion... :wave:

Now ban him mods pls :ban:

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Stephens would be better waiting til summer, if he goes in January, it's because Brighton wanted to sell. We don't and Bloom has said so at the fans forum. So it's either gonna be the PL with us, or the PL for Dale with another club if we miss out again. I can see him staying if we go up. If we go up, offering Dale a 10m signing on fee would be better than searching to buy another Stephens for 10million.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Really surprised at The Sun running bullshit transfer stories on 6th November. Feels like the window has only just closed - can we all ignore this bullshit and enjoy the football? Very odd all of this...

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Maybe they've got the nod from Liam!Bang another mill on the offer and let him go.Even Murray smiled more than him last night.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Dalek features can nick off. We won't consider any offers for our players if we are five points clear of third when the transfer window opens.

It would genuinely be more interesting to know if Stephens stays here for next season if we have managed promotion.

Jan 10, 2014
It isn't a ridiculous rumour, and if you care to read the thread then you will find the reason why it isn't a ridiculous rumour.

It still doesn't mean that it will happen.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Sorry. I had forgotten that the Albion FA Cup final appearance highlights are only available on VHS or Betamax! And would that include the 4-0 replay drubbing?

It's on YouTube now chief.

Bit of research wouldn't go amiss every now and then. You'd look less of a tit.

Jan 10, 2014
You established nothing of the sort. Now you're the one making things up. I refer you back to my last answer to you.

Yes I read it, and you made it up as you went along, again.

That's why I didn't respond to it.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
All I want to know is why isn't everyone referring to him as 'Douche'?

(Apart from the fact that it's childish and not particularly funny)

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
It isn't a ridiculous rumour, and if you care to read the thread then you will find the reason why it isn't a ridiculous rumour.

It still doesn't mean that it will happen.

I'd go away and talk to some of those sources you believe in. I've heard the offer that Dale got humpy about on Twitter wasn't far off an insult. Why pay loads more for Hendrick if you want Dale? Answer - a cheap punt for a name player with not much left on his contract, playing for a team that annoyed the ginger dalek last season. No more, no less. Guarantee you if we're top 5 in Jan Tony won't sell. And have you seen the table?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
So it's in the Sun with no direct quotes ...column inches and all that ..think I'll continue basking in the memory of a nice away day

Er... is it in the paper? If just online, it's obv nothing to do with space filling.

No quotes? Managers are only going to talk off the record (outside of the window) or they'll get done for tapping up.

Jan 10, 2014
Why pay loads more for Hendrick if you want Dale? Answer - a cheap punt for a name player with not much left on his contract, playing for a team that annoyed the ginger dalek last season. No more, no less.

Yes Burnley Football Club and Sean Dyche are that unprofessional and mad as a box of frogs to bid for a player that they don't want.

We had two centre midfielders to speak of (one of which has since gone), it's quite possible to think that we wanted, nay needed, a few more, and different types.

Dyche was after Stephens all summer, it would be ridiculous to think that he still isn't after him considering we only have three proper centre midfielders and Marney isn't getting any younger and Defour can't last 90 minutes at the moment because of the way we play.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here