Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Dyche sacked!

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Odd timing, Burnley have a real lack of quality. They are tough tackling and full of strong players with a tactic to defend for their lives and hope to pinch a goal from a set piece.

I'd much rather they stayed up as I'm confident we would finish above them again next season

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
hope they go down now ......never been a favourite but if Dyche gets the punt after what he's done for them then **** em...ta ta....:bigwave:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Dyche will never get a top six club by the way, top six fans would never stomach that level of shite football. Maybe Everton will get him when they chuck out Frank this spring/summer?

I'm not suggesting for a moment that he would. Burnley and Dyche are a marriage made in heaven, They are about each others level.

I'm normally in agreement with the DULLARD as he knows his stuff but I would suggest Dyche was worth a lot more than 5% to Burnley. I'd suggest that Klopp and Pep are in the same bracket too. Yes, they have the best players but they make them better technically (Pep) or physically (Klopp) and each coach is on the level of his players.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
From everything I've heard, they don't really understand the club or the league. An American Venky's.

Of course, it may be that Dyche was holding Burnley back all these years and that now they'll storm the rest of their fixtures playing open, expansive football. But I doubt it. Personally I think the absence of Ben Mee - another excellent defend-first centre back ignored by Gareth Southgate - has been more of a factor in their recent struggles than anything Dyche has done or not done.

they have never been technically gifted under SD but they had guts and balls .......will be very interesting to see if they stay up or not , insane decision imho.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Got a Burnley fanatic friend in Worthing, he’s crestfallen after the sale of the club, convinced that the new owners are basically going to ‘flip’ the Clarets selling in the summer, after relegation but not before they’ve plundered the parachute money.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Relegation to the championship basically confirmed with this. No more Dyche. & questionable owners who I doubt are about to pump in loads of cash. This could see Burnley in a bit of a spiral.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Seems a crazy decision from the outside looking in.

Don't they have dodgy American owners who are trying to bleed money out of the club? If they do it might explain why they've taken the seemingly strange decision to sack him now.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Got a Burnley fanatic friend in Worthing, he’s crestfallen after the sale of the club, convinced that the new owners are basically going to ‘flip’ the Clarets selling in the summer, after relegation but not before they’ve plundered the parachute money.
we drowned em in the 80's , much less hassle.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
He will be reinstated Monday I reckon.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Shocked. Expect Burnley have f*d themselves medium term for POTENTIALLY a 0.5% better chance to stay up now.

Dyche should get a BIG Championship club job and be more dangerous in the long run than constantly scraping by in that racist hole. Wonder who it will be. If he can get someone up and established again then he’s in with a bigger shout for best English manager but not head and shoulders currently no just in the mix.

Would like to see him play a bit different football at a big club (for whatever level) and see if it works.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here