Mar 10, 2013
Nice bathroom's

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
He's probably fed up of me taking selfies in front of his gate, when I drunkenly walk back to my parent's house every time I visit Sussex.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Footballers taste....

Definitely not a gardener

Last edited:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
He's bought a farm in Hurstpierpoint I believe. Too many people walking up Wickham Hill laughing at the monstrosity of a house he has built.

Bit of a change from that sterile glass/marble show house to a farm.

0_JRR_MAI_100320DERELICTHOUSEAUCTION_22.jpg

Quick coat of paint. 5 min job.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
It's not my cup of tea as I prefer character and beams etc but the 'footballers' house thing is probably down to the fact they are all in their late teens/early 20's.

Most want bachelor pads and less stuff to clean or if they do have a WAG they also want a place to entertain friends.

Im sure once they get to their early 30's and retirement a lot of them probably lean more towards houses with a bit more soul and character (then again, maybe not :lol: ).

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Very clinical house, I can see the wife and daughter trashing that in two weeks flat, dirty hand prints all over the walls, and glass, empty plates and glasses all left on the counter, bluetak in the carpet, the list goes on.....

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Purchased in 2016 for £787k, now on sale for £3.5m, there's a lot of margin in that new build work!!

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Blimey! First time I’ve actually known where in Hurst Dunky actually lived - half a mile from where I lived the first 18 years or so of my life! I bet that bit of land looked very different when I walked past it virtually every day 50 or so years ago!

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
It doesn't seem that long ago it was finished. The builders and vans were there for years from my recall, going past the place every so often.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Other than furniture, does he actually OWN anything?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Gorgeous place. Everything either bang on trend, or 3-4 years past being so. I do love neutral decor - makes everything look so light and bright.

Doesn't look very homely though, but 99.9% of the huge houses I go in don't. The bigger the house, the less it feels like a home and more like a showpiece to just be looked at and admired.

I'm happy with my crappy little Townhouse in Sovereign Harbour :)

I'd have thought he'd maybe rent it to a player via the club though?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports