[Albion] Dunky on the move?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
How would you clean the full length pool mirror? In fact the whole house looks a nightmare to clean. Dunky must spend all his down time cleaning.

Yes, especially that glass top table in picture 8. It must be a nightmare with all the crumbs falling down between all the individual glass panels.

20220913_120010.jpg

20220913_120052.jpg

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
And Didier the dog.

He has a DOG?

Mine would be in and out of the pool at will, leaving wet footmarks everywhere and there'd be chew marks in the stair carpet and holes in the garden furniture. This is why I can't have nice things. Nothing at all to do with my (lack of) football ability :lol:

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Pictures must have been taken when he just finished the house. Surely no house can look like that with a dog and 2 children. More like a hotel

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
How would you clean the full length pool mirror? In fact the whole house looks a nightmare to clean. Dunky must spend all his down time cleaning.

He must pay a cleaner to come in every day. It’s far too sterile for my taste.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Having been in many Southampton player's houses, I can confirm that all footballers clearly use the same interior designer regardless of club. This is basically an identikit house to many you'll find around the Winchester area.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Typical footballers house isn't it. They are mostly pretty souless and clinically decorated,

I remember watching a program with a bunch of footballers showing off their houses many years ago. I came to the conclusion that Cheshire interior designers must piss themselves and bet with each other, as to who can not only come up with, but execute, the most tasteless ideas. This is the only way any designer will have installed a purple fun fur trim to items in the bedroom of Stephen Ireland.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Some revealing insights into his hobbies and interests.

Picture no. 20 reveal he is quite a big fan of Prince, enough to have a large photographic portrait of him on his wall.

Pictures 23 and 24 which seems to be a combination of man cave/home cinema reveals a liking for Superhero films and characters what with the Spiderman figurine and large framed pictures of Batman and Joker (not sure who the third one is, possibly the Silver Surfer).

It also appears that he's a bit of a frustrated Sheila E as the electric drum kit in photo number 23 reveals, but its obvious his wife doesn't really appreciate his drum beating abilities as she seems to have insisted on an electronic drumkit which can be played in relative silence with the aid of headphones rather than letting him rip on a proper drumkit. I can just imagine him banging away lost in a world of his own imagining he's providing the percussion backing for his musical hero Prince. I half expected to see a long dark frizzy wig lying around by the drum kit but I expect he quickly stuffed it away behind one of those many cushions before the photographer turned up.

20220913_123834.jpg

181019_9338758_IMG_22_0000.jpeg

181019_9338758_IMG_23_0000.jpeg

20220913_123855.jpg

Last edited:

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Some revealing insights into his hobbies and interests.

Picture no. 20 reveal he is quite a big fan of Prince, enough to have a large photographic portrait of him on his wall.

Pictures 23 and 24 which seems to be a combination of man cave/home cinema reveals a liking for Superhero films and characters what with the Spiderman figurine and large framed pictures of Batman and Joker (not sure who the third one is, possibly the Silver Surfer).

It also appears that he's a bit of a frustrated Sheila E as the electric drum kit in photo number 23 reveals, but its obvious his wife doesn't really appreciate his drum beating abilities as she seems to have insisted on an electronic drumkit which can be played in relative silence with the aid of headphones rather than letting him rip on a proper drumkit. I can just imagine him banging away lost in a world of his own imagining he's providing the percussion backing for his musical hero Prince. I half expected to see a long dark frizzy wig lying around by the drum kit but I expect he quickly put it away before the photographer turned up.

Haha! Exactly what I was thinking with the pictures, other than the neon sign in the "shed" at the bottom of the garden saying "Dunks Bar" - was this a reject from the Amex when they got the wrong name created in neon? Oh, and the little goal posts in the corner near the bar for when Tariq was round.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
It needs more grey in the decor.

The garden is extremely dull.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports